Helen's Life Change.

lol I am copying all of you! Here's to an amazing success. Hey Hez let's toast it with wine......ooh yes.

Welcome timmi :)

bev, who could refuse an offer like that ;) CHEERS x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Welcome Sam :)
Glad to have so many people keeping an eye on us.
Today we are back on ee plan. We did a week of sp. I personally didnt like it, i found it very restricted. After being on ee, i just didnt take to it. I did stick to it for the week. I was counting down until it finished, and i started that i on day 2. Lol
Weigh in day tomorrow, so we will see if all our hard work paid off.

Welcome Sam :) Glad to have so many people keeping an eye on us. Today we are back on ee plan. We did a week of sp. I personally didnt like it, i found it very restricted. After being on ee, i just didnt take to it. I did stick to it for the week. I was counting down until it finished, and i started that i on day 2. Lol Weigh in day tomorrow, so we will see if all our hard work paid off. Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Ooh what is sp and what is ee? I Look forward to seeing the results tomorrow xx

SP week stands for speedy & protein. Basically no potatoes, rice, or pasta..... 50% protein on the plate, and 50% veg/salad etc...
EE is the extra easy plan, which is the main plan, and really works for me :D Well i find it easier...

B: Toast x 2 (heb), butter (2 syns), and beans. Tea, milk (hea) and canderel.

L: Bacon, mushrooms, toms and more beans :p

I started work at 6pm. I had done my shop today. And took to work with me, potatoes, mushrooms, peppers, chillies...everything but my STEAK :mad: So i had to make the most of a bad situation. Having a shop full of food, and limited options. So i had :rolleyes:
D: philly steak (didnt really eat it), garlic mushrooms, potatoes and beans lol (i was thankful i had them) all syn free, i think. And i thoroughly didnt enjoy it. I was missing MY steak.

I had 2 cans of diet coke. I feel very bloated after them. I dont think i really really like diet fizzy, think im more a squash kinda gal :)

Weigh in day tomorrow!!!

I feel the same about SP - really don't like the way it restricts certain fruits! Seems like you've had a great week though. Wishing you all the best for weigh in today!

SP is not hard for me. This time I did not do it well and was slightly off plan. But next time I will rock it :)

Back