Hell has arrived in shape of flapjack

tweeza

im sitting here right with my first ever flapjack and I need a bucket :yuk::yuk::yuk: it is possibly the worst thing I have ever put in my mouth:cry::cry:

Break it up and eat like handful of peanuts with glass sparkling water.
Or break into small pieces, put in with mouthful of coffee or tea at same time. Makes it much more palatable!!

I felt the same with my first one but I quite like them now! They soften up if you toast them :)

might try the toasting next time and JAne their the cocoNUT ones but I could not spot the coconut in them :p

I had a peanut one for the first time the other day & I thought I was going to be sick. Never again!!! I'm sticking to the shakes from now on :)

Haha I think it's morbid fascination now but I can't wait to try one :D x

It's somewhat similar in looks and texture to dried horse poo - In terms of taste it is similar to what I imagine horse poo to taste like !! That said you can get used to anything!!!

I was going to ask for some tomorrow...just to see what they taste like but also for the convience of them. As I only like the shakes either hot or cold after whisking them with a hand blender and when I'm not at home it makes it difficult to have them.....shaker just doesn't seem to get the same result!!! Wil let you all know tomorrow what I think of them.....see what a terrrible palate I have!! :)

I really like the flapjacks and have one every day at work. I try and save them to have as my treat once lunch duty is over. But more often than not I end up caving and having it about 11! I know that some of the men who've lost loads only have the flapjacks and no shakes! Not sure I could do that

Im going to stick with flapjacks on days im at college as the shakes are too much hassle cant get chilled enough water to mix them and end up not bothering but might have to eat them alone in a class as I would put others off when im eating them :D

hugs and good luck! x

I think they are vile 2. I took one bite of one and nearly threw up. I took the otherone back and swapped it for chicken soup (although I think that i very avarage, I cannot manage without something hot in the winter). Good luck hun, I hope you get used to it. I never made it through a whole one x

Back