Hell hath no fury like......

I texted him back saying ‘You’ll do anything? Okay remove my numbers from your phone then spend the rest of your life knowing that when you see me I will look through you and when you speak I won’t hear you’.

Honey - that is the most excellent reply I think that anyone could ever say in that situation!

Just so classy!! I am seriously impressed!!!!!

You have some backbone, lady - total respect to you!

WOW, I mean really I am gobsmacked, you are my hero!

I know you are probably feeling down about the way things have turned out, but hun you have done the right thing and with a lot of class!

Well done on the fab weight loss too xx

You are an absolute super star!!! He so doesnt deserve you - Well done for taking charge and getting closure for yourself.

Lose the weight and find a tall, dark,handsome and very rich man to care for your every need. ;)

Well done on the weight loss - you have shown amazing strength. Keep it up. Have a lovely time in NZ. :)

I am totally impressed with the classt way you handled the whole situation. I think the text was priceless.

Well done on the weight loss. You will have lost the 3stone in no time at all.
Have a wonderful time in NZ. It is one place I really want to visit. Lived in Aus for 3 years but NZ is totally different
Pam

Hi to anyone who reads my diary

Thank you for all your lovely messages. They mean a lot and I don't say that lightly.

This weekend, in case ‘the person I least want to see’ turned up on the doorstep, we stayed with a friend for the weekend and helped her redecorate her lounge/dining room. My shoulders and arms are aching like mad today and I must have burned off a serious amount of fat going up and down the ladder. I had a bar both days, not to stop me cheating but because I felt a bit weak and thought the little extra carbs would help. I don’t think they agree with me. My stomach makes horrendous noises and I get a trapped wind like pain. They taste gorgeous though so I’m not giving them up totally but I won’t have any more this week as I want the best loss I can have on Friday.
My friend was impressed with the diet. She had a mouthful of each shake for a taste and liked them but said she wouldn’t be able to give up food. I tried to explain that I used to think that too and that once you get into the diet it’s not as hard as you think, but I couldn’t convince her. Maybe when I’m her skinny friend she’ll change her mind. And I will be her skinny friend. I’m 100% determined to complete this and not to cheat because I know that even one little nibble would knock me off track, mentally as well as physically, and I’d eat a ton of stuff and probably never get back on the diet. It is pretty much all I am focussing on right now, my end goal. Because I’m now single again I feel a bit lost with future plans and stuff like that, because the ones I had are no longer relevant. I’m looking towards the weight loss and NZ but I need to think of something beyond that so when we’re in the New Year I’ve got something to aim towards or look forward to.
My slendertone’s arrived. What a weird sensation. I like the feeling of the muscles contracting but the prickly bit argh! Hope I get used to it. I was searching for a face one and found a company that does one and they also do a pelvic floor one which goes internally. I like the idea of toning up everywhere but if the sensation is the same as the slendertone then maybe not (crossing my legs just thinking of it).

Chrysallis

Chrysallis, staying with a friend was a great idea, company and things to do are really helpful. The slendertone sounds a bit scary, especially the internal bit, I'm sure something cheaper and gentler would be more fun!
Plenty of time to think about future goals while you are on holiday, I'm sure things will settle in your mind with time.

Hi any one who reads my diary

Today has been a battle of wills. I didn't get to drink much as I wasn't close to a loo and hunger hit with a vengeance. Water really is the magic ingredient for keeping it at bay, for me anyway. I've not felt hungry until today and I usually drink at least 4 litres a day. Today after less than a litre...ravenous. I ate some fish and had a bar so I haven't broken the diet, but it was close, so from now on wherever I am, whatever I'm doing I'm going to still keep my water intake up.
I found some more info on the internal pelvic toner and judging by the pictures they are nothing like you would find at Ann Summers, well maybe in the S&M dept! Ouch! It's made up my mind that I can do without it. Anyone using that is a lot braver than me!

eBay.co.uk: THE NEW - CLEO 'Q' Discreet - Pelvic Floor Exerciser (item 200050218559 end time 28-Nov-06 17:04:33 GMT)

Chrysallis

Oh my goodness.. DON'T like the look of that... just do those good old clench release exercises hun! lots of stopping yer wee mid stream! NO WAY would I get one of those things - you could take an eye out with it! Not only that, it looks suspiciously like a flippin thermometer that you'd shove in a lump of meat! lol
As for the water thing - I carry at least 4 litres in the car at all times now ... that way if I'm not at home I have a ready supply. You're doing fantastically! Keep up the good work! :)

Back