Hell yes! Size 10 again!!

rainbow brite

~Starsprinkled~
'Ey up boys and girls :) Sat here with a proper cheesy grin on my face right now!

On Wednesday two friends (one being Medea) and I are travelling up to London to see Cirque Du Soleil's Quidam in the Royal Albert Hall. I've wanted to see one of the Cirque shows for years so am super super super excited :D

Decided that I'd like to wear a dress with thick tights and boots so Medea and I went shopping today. We went into Republic and found a really cute set of dresses, a weird material with a strange pattern on it, kind of cartooney. I went to try one on and got rage because there is never anyone there in that shop to help you! :mad: Anyway, decided to try my luck and bought it in a size 10. Also during the day bought a little t-shirt and skirt, both in 10s. Bought those two things for holiday so didn't try them on as I should be 2 stone lighter by the time we go away.

Anyway, I get home and curiosity got the better of me so I tried on the dress... AND IT FIT!!! Looked really cute with the new boots too! Soooo happy. So then I thought 'sod it' and tried on the t-shirt and denim skirt. THEY FIT TOO!!! The fact that the t-shirt fit was amazing as I still have large upper arms and am still rather top-heavy but it looked really cute :) The skirt fit too although I had to wear it higher up on my waist which meant I'd have to be careful bending down if I wore it now but by the time holiday comes around it should be resting on my hips.

Anyway, essay over. Just wanted to share that as I was soooooo over the moon earlier :)

Love and squishes

~Gem xx

congratulations are in order. and you lucky person ive always wanted to watch a cirque du soleil show

THAT IS BLOODY AMAZING!!!!!! WOOP WOOP WOOP WOOP WOOP WOOP!!!!! pictures please!:party0019:

Yay!! that must have been a fab feeling! im so jealouse! well done you! your hard work has paid off!!! enjoy your skinny self!! xx

really pleased for you babe you so deserve it xx

That's fab!:D Bet you feel great.
I'm sitting here in a pair of boots that, until I tried them yesterday, haven't zipped up for almost 5 years!

Zx

Wow congrats!!! You're an inspiration!!!xxx

Hey well done hun,im just starting to get in a size 12 and lovin it,id be over the moon with size 10.
Have fun in London xxx

well done sweetie you must feel amazing!xxx

Woot! Congratulations hun!!!

Congratulations! Thats absolutely fabulous!

Just the inspiration we needed :D

Whoooo!! Well Done Gem :)

:banana dancer:

hey thats great makes it all worth while doesnt it

well done you what a brilliant acheivement enjoy the show I'm so jealous LOL!!

xx sharron

Back