helllllllllllllllllllllllllllp me

hey ive been going on to this site with a different name for a few weeks now and i could never get on to my profile so i registered again and I still cant go on to my profile has anyone experienced this or is it normal???:sigh:

i think i might have found out how to do it but i still cant look at other peoples profiles

ohh ok thanx i dont suppose u know how to put pictures in ur signature from a file on the computer do you? coz i can only see that you can add pictures from the internet....ohhh am no good at all this lol

Hey I'm from north rhine westphalia near a town called paderborn

to access you own profile click user cp at the top of the page in the blue bars. you probably are clicking your name to go into your profile and because your a new member you cant access it that way until you reach a certain number of posts etc. im not sure what the amount required is, i too am new and still cant private message or post. i suppose its just to ensure that people do use the forum appropriately and dont take advantage of it.

happy posting! :D

to access you own profile click user cp at the top of the page in the blue bars. you probably are clicking your name to go into your profile and because your a new member you cant access it that way until you reach a certain number of posts etc. im not sure what the amount required is, i too am new and still cant private message or post. i suppose its just to ensure that people do use the forum appropriately and dont take advantage of it.

happy posting! :D

I think its 50 post you have to have to PM . So you need to keep going and posting and you will soon have enough. Good luck

Hey cool I'm actually bilingual, my dad is british and my mum is also bilingual(british/german).We've stayed over here coz my dad was stationed here(army)and didn't want to leave lol so where are you from in Germany?

Back