HELLLLLLOOOOOOO

emilycooke

Hi all,

Just thought i'd join you as im currently on day 3 on the diet!! Going well so far and cannot wait to get on the scales at the end of the week to see how much weight i have lost!!

Just wondered if there was a link to swap items as i cannot stand the soups but love the shakes (aprat from vanilla) and bars!!

Hope it is all going well for everyone

Emily!!! :p

Hi Emily...

Welcome to minimins :) xx

Good luck on your Exante losses, it is very cool watching the scales go down... down... down... :D

Not sure about pack swapping but I'm sure someone in the know will be here shortly!

A xx

Hi and welcome :D

I'm pretty sure the forum is quite strict on swapping and selling of packs via the public domain of the forum itself :)

Hi and welcome :D Good to have another newbie on the forum...cant wait to hear how u get on!

The forum is very strict about swapping....a few have done it thru private mail but its not allowed and u'll probably find posts about swaping being deleted. Probably something to do with giving out personal info....im not sure!

Just wanted to say hi and good luck :)

Hi & welcome! The others are right - swapping / e-bay-ing is a no-no. There is a 2sticky2 (is that the right term?)thread somewhere which includes some quite heated arguments about it.

Try the vanilla with a teaspoon of coffee - and ice-cubes. Or my favourite is make up the shake with hot water - slightly thinner - just over 300ml and a teaspoon of coffee - like a lovely creamy cappucino!

Thanks for your response everybody, obviously didnt realise this was the case!!
Day 4 and still going strong, i have cut out caffine completly and just on the water so coffee is out the question :-(
Hopefully the next few weeks will fly by and the weight will be dropping off

emily

Hi emily and welcome.

Regards the coffee, I cut it right out as well when I first started dieting but when it comes to the vanilla and banana shakes I now use decaff. Still dont drink it normally though.

Yes, decaf tastes just as good as normal coffee. I hadn't thought of adding coffee to the banana shakes - only with vanilla for my "cappucino" and to chocolate for a "mochachino" - what shall we call the banana version ... bananachino?! Seems as though I will be only left with the starwberry shakes to try to re-invent, I'm not a fan of stawberry flavourings in anything, so find this is one I just have to have without trying to make it into anything special - just "down the hatch", so to speak.

Back