Extra Easy HELLLLPPPP Please!!

Ellie <3

Hello,

Im new to slimming world and am finding it all bit confusing i know this sounds silly but on Extra Easy its basically saying in my food optimising group you can have what you like e.g i can have unlimited spagetti and mounts of mince and just count the sauce as syns???

i dont see how this is possible as like green days u can have potatoes etc but no meat and red days meat only and any thing else syns or healthy extras and dont see how this new plan you can eat both of them unlimited and loose wait its really confusing!!!!!!

I know this prob seems really silly but i went to a meeting before and felt really uncomfortable and my friend told me can get support from here :sigh:

Its getting me down as i really wanna do well i need to loose 2stone before NOV aqs im going to be a bridesmaid for my sister and shes getting married in mexico so need to be a skinny mini on the beach as well in my dress lol

please help guys

Thanks

Yep all your free foods on red and green are free on EE. But you only have 1 HEXA and 1 HEXB. AND you're supposed to have a third of your plate with every meal as superfree which is fruit and non-starchy veg.

I dont know how it works but it does!!!!! I still wont eat truckloads of carbs though. You're supposed to eat till satisfied not till stuffed and if you were having say spag bol with a side salad in theory the salad will fill you a bit so you dont need as much pasta.

Thank You Very much has made me feel better!!!

So if i just had pasta for lunch with no meat can i still have an EE dinner?? or do i have to class it as a green day because didnt have meat??

xx

No you could still have it as an EE day - just dont forget your superfree

If you are on a EE day, can you have seafood sticks as a snack or are your snacks different on this day? Hope that makes sense????

Nickie

Yes, you can snack on seafood sticks as they are a free food, but on EE you should try to make snacks superfree.

Yep :)
You can snack on them though, you can snack on any free foods on EE, just you should try to have superfree if you can.

ok - 1 more thing.... Can I have meat only (no rice/pasta etc) at lunch with Pitta bread (Asda) & then at night have an EE meal. You don't necessary need to have an EE lunch - I am still having salad with my pitta.

That's right. You can have red free foods or green free foods or red and green free foods in any combination you like.
That's fine :)

If you're doing an EE day, you need to have all EE meals - not mix and match depending on what you fancy ;)

That said, that lunch would be EE if it included 1/3 superfree (salad, carrots, picked veggies, fruit, etc, etc).

EE works by filling you up on (high volume, low calorie) Super Free fruit and veggies so that there's just less space for other things (and then the Free food carbs, FF dairy and lean protein keep you satisfied). It's a very healthy diet - you get in all your 5-a-day (plus!) and lots of people find their skin is better and brighter on it, etc, as well as losing weight.

If you're doing an EE day, you need to have all EE meals - not mix and match depending on what you fancy ;)

That said, that lunch would be EE if it included 1/3 superfree (salad, carrots, picked veggies, fruit, etc, etc).

EE works by filling you up on (high volume, low calorie) Super Free fruit and veggies so that there's just less space for other things (and then the Free food carbs, FF dairy and lean protein keep you satisfied). It's a very healthy diet - you get in all your 5-a-day (plus!) and lots of people find their skin is better and brighter on it, etc, as well as losing weight.

Yes but the EE meal can be meat and salad, it doesn't have to include green free foods.
the OP asked if she could have meat with pitta and salad for her lunch, and you can. It is still an EE meal.

EE just means you can have red and green free foods in any combination, they don't have to be eaten at every meal.

Thanks - is it woth buying any of the recipe books at class. I am an Online member, but could pop into a class & buy them if anyone thought it was worth it.

Some are good, the EE cookbook and Family Feast for a Fiver are good books.
I find the magazine, website and this site are outstanding for recipes though.

Back