helllooo :-) xx

minkeemoo

hello lovelies x

I am trying the new ww plan, I suffer from social phobia so can't go to the classes at the min, and am trying to do it at home with the help/advice of you lovely ppl x
I am trying to work out my points
I am 35 f and :-( 27 stone shocking I know x completely let myself go , stayed in for years and piled the weight on, I am married with a 13 year old daughter and 4 year old son, sadly our son has severe autism , and I NEED to sort myself outso I can be a better healthier mum to him x so I have started today xx Hope ur all enjoying the plan x lorrainex:)

Hi there and welcome to the boards :)
Come on any time you have questions or just generally want to chat. We'll all help in any way we can.

Good luck to you and hope you find the help you need here

Hi minkee! I'm new around these here parts too. Good for you for making a change. I suffer from social anxiety, it doesnt seem as bad for me as it does for you but its still really debilitating. I wont wish you good luck because you cant control luck so I will say take control! You can do it! Stick with it! See you round the boards :)

Thanks for the lovely welcome ladies xx I look forward to getting to know you all more , and hellloooo Kelly yes it's mee lol x I get everywhere, Aww hope ur feeling fab and fruity :) x and bubba too xxx

One of the sub forums has ProPoints Point allowance cos Im not sure what you should be on :( x

minkeemoo said:
Thanks for the lovely welcome ladies xx I look forward to getting to know you all more , and hellloooo Kelly yes it's mee lol x I get everywhere, Aww hope ur feeling fab and fruity :) x and bubba too xxx

Well feel tired and cranky but heyho ha. Can't wait to get started on ww xxx

Hi and welcome...xx

Back