helllooooooooooooooooooooooo

nannydi

wants a new body
hello for anyone that remembers me i am back, mojo has been found and rammed back where it belonged
slightly bigger than i was when i joined 2 years ago lol
had a bereavement in the family last year that turned my world upside down and all four stone i had lost went back on plus more!
but am back ready and 95% willing to give my all to this fantastic plan just got to get my head round extra easy lol
look forward to catching up if anyone DOES remember me lol
xxxxxx

Sorry to hear about why the weight went back on. But welcome back and glad the motivation is there :D

I wasn't a member that long ago so don't remember you, but wanted to say hi & welcome (back)! Good luck with your weight loss :)

there is so many new names on here that i don't recognise!!!!!!!!
thanks for the replies gals!

hi nannydi, i remember you! im an old member come back too!

sorry for your loss :(

good luck on your new journey

Hi, I remember you, welcome back! I keep stopping and starting due to various operations and excuses. I'm 3 stone down on when I first started as a SW virgin over 2 years ago, but still have a long way to go.

well i've had my first weigh in today ad i am happy to say i have lost 6.5lb!!!!!!!

Fantastic, 6.5lb! Nearly half a stone in a week, well done. Brilliant result.

Hello lovely, I remember you!! Lovely to have you back on here, sorry to hear of your loss also. Well done on your 6.5lbs off also, that's fab xx

Back