HELLLP

kate100

Day 4 and feeling really down and really really want to eat. Ive been in ketosis since tuesday. I know if i eat ill feel even more worse oh god why do we do these diets.:mad::cry::(

Kate

Are you physically hungry or do you just want to eat out of habit?

You can do this, and we will all support you in doing it, but you HAVE to really want to do it for it to work.

Make sure you are having all your water, and keep yourself busy to take your mind off eating.

Struggling

I am hungry ive had loads of water but at same time very very bored and going through bad time with family like you wouldnt believe. Not good:8855:

I am on my day one and hungry as hell... I am going to have a hot bath as something about warm water makes me feel full. Go figure!

hey kate hun, sorry to hear you're feeling low. sounds by what you've said that you arent feeling real physical hunger but craving the comfort that it brings.. this may sometimes FEEL like real hunger, but it's not. I know it's hard but it will only get better if you can change your frame of mind. Whether that's by pampering yourself, reading a book or watching your fave tv programme, you've got to try not to think about it.

I say this because I know how you feel, I feel it too a lot of the time!!

xxx

Hey kate, hope you feel better soon!! It does get better honestly and it really does work...best diet i've ever done!!
Good luck! and keep with it!

xx

Back