Hello (again) as I sneak back...........

*Cupcake*

is working hard.....
......... as I find myself a year on almost back to where I was when I started :wave_cry:

Its been a hard year, a long illness and major op but hopefully I can find my way back to weightloss with the awesome support from my minimins friends, old and new.

I know its unusual to start over the week before Christmas, but if I dont get my head straight now, I fear the damage will be worse some January. :break_diet: Its taken a lot of courage to step back on the scales - but I did it, weighed myself and cried (again!) and have faced facts. I need to lose weight.

So hello again, Merry Christmas to all, and I look forward to a much healthier and slimmer new year with you all.

Off to read now....... much love CC xxx

Welcome back Cupcake!

I'm doing the same thing and sneaking back in ;)

I weighed myself on Thursday morning, resubscribed and I've been 110% since then.

I found having breakfast, mid-morning snack and then lunch stops me snacking in the evening (I have a 5 1/2 hour gap between lunch and going home for Dinner... I say gap that's more like a chasm)

Welcome back Cupcake - it's great to have you back! You'll soon shift that weight again never fear!

Thanks! I was so nervous of starting over and posting again - admitting failure is hard isn't it?!

But there you go, it is what it is and if I've lost it once I can do it again!

Thanks for the support and the tips - it really helps!

xx

A big warm welcome back to you too Say!

Welcome back. Hope your better now.
You've done it once, so you know it can be done.
Here's to a great year for you (to make up for last year) x

It`s not admitting failure, it`s just asking for a bit of help along the way .... welcome back hunny, and with the way you pounded it off first time round, you`ll be back to where you were in no time at all !!!

Thanks! I was so nervous of starting over and posting again - admitting failure is hard isn't it?!

But there you go, it is what it is and if I've lost it once I can do it again!

Thanks for the support and the tips - it really helps!

xx

It can be quite nerving admitting defeat, but sod that. I want this weight off ;)

Exactly as you say, you've done it once, you can do it again (got any pointers? :p)

A big warm welcome back to you too Say!

Woo thank you!

You did not fail, your back and that shows strength and courage.

Back