• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Hello (again) as I sneak back...........

*Cupcake*

is working hard.....
......... as I find myself a year on almost back to where I was when I started :wave_cry:

Its been a hard year, a long illness and major op but hopefully I can find my way back to weightloss with the awesome support from my minimins friends, old and new.

I know its unusual to start over the week before Christmas, but if I dont get my head straight now, I fear the damage will be worse some January. :break_diet: Its taken a lot of courage to step back on the scales - but I did it, weighed myself and cried (again!) and have faced facts. I need to lose weight.

So hello again, Merry Christmas to all, and I look forward to a much healthier and slimmer new year with you all.

Off to read now....... much love CC xxx

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Say

Welcome back Cupcake!

I'm doing the same thing and sneaking back in ;)

I weighed myself on Thursday morning, resubscribed and I've been 110% since then.

I found having breakfast, mid-morning snack and then lunch stops me snacking in the evening (I have a 5 1/2 hour gap between lunch and going home for Dinner... I say gap that's more like a chasm)

krupskaya

Gold Member
Welcome back Cupcake - it's great to have you back! You'll soon shift that weight again never fear!

*Cupcake*

is working hard.....
Thanks! I was so nervous of starting over and posting again - admitting failure is hard isn't it?!

But there you go, it is what it is and if I've lost it once I can do it again!

Thanks for the support and the tips - it really helps!

xx

krupskaya

Gold Member
A big warm welcome back to you too Say!

Maddysmum

Gold Member
Welcome back. Hope your better now.
You've done it once, so you know it can be done.
Here's to a great year for you (to make up for last year) x

Daisysp8

It`s not admitting failure, it`s just asking for a bit of help along the way .... welcome back hunny, and with the way you pounded it off first time round, you`ll be back to where you were in no time at all !!!

Say

Thanks! I was so nervous of starting over and posting again - admitting failure is hard isn't it?!

But there you go, it is what it is and if I've lost it once I can do it again!

Thanks for the support and the tips - it really helps!

xx

It can be quite nerving admitting defeat, but sod that. I want this weight off ;)

Exactly as you say, you've done it once, you can do it again (got any pointers? :p)

A big warm welcome back to you too Say!

Woo thank you!

tallsarah

Silver Member
You did not fail, your back and that shows strength and courage.