Hello Again!! Here we go...

xsarahloux

~~someday!~~
Hi guys!!

I'm a bad friend :copon: i went and left you all! nothing you did I promise, and i didnt think i could do it alone, just seemed to run out of time!!

So, previously on xsarahloux's journey...

I did Lipotrim for 7 months and started refeed in December. My final pharmacy weigh in said 13st 1, but immediatly after, my scales at home said 12st 10 so that's been my marker. I sucessfully refed and lost nothing, gained nothing. I maintained all through December/Xmas (i was shocked but chuffed - although to be fair i behaved). However since then my weight has been creeping up and i weighed in this morning at the heaviest yet 13st 7. so thats 11lbs I've gained, when really i want to lose a bit more!!

very cross with myself but to be honest, i wasnt being very good. I mean i have by no means been back to the old me, but meals have had too many carbs, fat is creeping back in my diet and i found chocolate again.

so, fresh start. i'll be doing friday weigh ins at home and just being good. i've never been good with calorie counting but i'm gonna try, found a website that will keep your calories for you so i'm gonna use that.

I need to be consuming about 1,200 calories apparently and looking at it today i've already had 700! lots of help please girlies (and the occasional boy!)

Weds 10th Feb
B: Clementine, Banana, box of raisins
L: roast turkey pieces, rocket leaves, tomato, dessert spoon of pesto, half red pepper, weight watchers fromage frais yog, slice of weight watchers bread

Snacks:
Nature Valley granola bar
Kinder Bueno white
500ml pepsi max
3 cups of tea w/ssmilk.

Ok so looking at that:
need to make sure there is skimmed milk at the office
must back away from the chocolate
probably didnt need the bread
probably didnt need the granola either.

think these are bad habit that must be nipped in the bud!!!

Off to update the ticker...

love lots everyone xxxx

Welcome back Sarah and good luck with losing the rest of your weight .

You have done brilliantly already:)

Welcome back Sarahlou! That gain is very little when you consider the time of year and the fact you weren't really watching what you were doing. You'll soon sort that - and more besides.

Good luck with it! xx

Whoo! Welcome back my sweet!

Im the same, around 11lbs up from when i finished my final week of refeed.

It really does help logging everything down! I think if it wasnt for this forum and the amazing people on it i would have probably piled on a good couple of stone and gone completly off the scales.

This place really does keep you in check :)

Good luck with losing the weight, maybe we can kinda help each other out? xxx

Sarah, delighted to see you posting again. Your wisdom has been missed. You have very well to have gained so little since December, given that you had Christmas party season to contend with. So full credit to you. Good luck with keeping it in check now. You have a great team on the maintenance section to keep you under control!!! lots of luck for the coming weeks.

11lbs seems to be the 'magic' number!! I'm up 11lb since I finished too, but I lost a lot less than you ladies so it's a 'bigger' problem for me! LOL! Christmas saw a gain of 5lbs which I can't seem to shift at all, so it'll be back to basics (when I get rid of this hangover....) and get my ar*e moving again!

Sarahlou .... where are youuuuuuuuuuuuu?!!

my bad!!!!! work hellish - college making me very busy - exams in 2 weeks!! argh!!!

so needless to say what with barely having a spare moment to think, i havent been as careful as i wanted.

crept up to 13st 8 this morning. god i need to get a grip.

My meals are really good, albeit probably too big a portion of carbs. its chocolate!! the house is full of xmas leftovers. gonna ask the boyf to take it to work.

really want my exams out of the way so i can focus on this. everyone at work has joined the gym and theyre all loving it and i can't as i dont have enough hours in the day as it is! grr!

only myself to blame!

hows everyone managing? gimme some positivity folks!!

Sxxx

right 13st 8 again this morning on official friday morning weigh in.

food today will be:
B: Banana and apple
L: Cucumber, Tomato, Lettuce, Wholegrain Pasta (approx 5oz), pesto.

Snacks: Box of Raisins, Muller light strawberry yoghurt.

also have a nature valley granola bar for an emergency!

I've forgotten to get anything out of the freezer for dinner. dammit. will pop to tesco on the way home from work. perhaps a prawn stir fry.

Sxxx

EDIT: just realised there's next to no protein in here - no wonder I'm bloody hungry all the time!!

And a banana & apple is not enough for a breakfast missy!

Have something fullfilling and slow releasing carbs like porridge/oats/muesli - keep you fuller for longer.

But defo reassess your breakfast! :) If its one think i have learnt is to not skip on it - it really does set you up :) xxx

Sarah, have you looked at something like Patrick Holford's GL menus. You really need a much better mix of proteins in your diet or you will feel very hungry and graze too much on high carb stuff!

Yup I agree with the above(s) and good call on the protein thing too! It's all one huge learning curve this lark :eek: xxx

And a banana & apple is not enough for a breakfast missy!

Have something fullfilling and slow releasing carbs like porridge/oats/muesli - keep you fuller for longer.

But defo reassess your breakfast! :) If its one think i have learnt is to not skip on it - it really does set you up :) xxx

ah you see i was having porridge with skimmed milk every morning for those very reasons and thought i'd change things around.

I will reassess!!

thanks folks - i'll research some GL menus!

Sxx

Mon 22nd Feb
B: Banana and apple

L: Tin of tuna, lettuce, tomato, cucumber, pepper, balsamic vinegar, Strawberry yoghurt

D: Chicken breast baked in lemon and pepper, salad.

tea/coffee with purple milk (what on earth is purple milk!!? not quite skimmed, not quite semi? weird.)

Sxx

No carbs at all? Not even good ones?? Aren't you hungry?? xx

didnt have my yoghurt in the end - but did have about 6 trebor extra strong mints - is that bad?

s'pose there are some carbs in the mints Jan :confused: but no havent had any, except the fruit - might have some with dinner, what would be a good one to have? jacket potato maybe? or sweet potato?

yeah bit hungry today, but think its coz my stomach has stretched so don't mind too much, have to get it smaller again!!

xxx

yeah bit hungry today, but think its coz my stomach has stretched so don't mind too much, have to get it smaller again!!

xxx

Far more likely to be coz you're not eating enough imho.

Yeah - a baked sweet potato would be good. For low GL baby new pots are best but sweet pot better than an ordinary one xx

Yep defo get them carbs down your neck!

Trust me when i say you have to have them otherwise you will feel hungry, lethargic and quite possibly end up falling off the track and eating rubbish to fill the void.

Even if its just once a day - have them! I love a baked sweet pot :drool: and always have carbs with lunch.

Again, apple & banana really isnt enough for a breakfast imho.

Back