Hello again. Starting ...again.lol

BlackRose

Gold Member
Hello beloved minimins again!!:D

On the old LT again, hoping, again that this time is it. I wanted to wait until I got in afew days before posting because it gets embarrassing posting every new start only to crack later that day.

So here I am on day 5. I've just enjoyed a choc shake and have another 5 days worth of shakes so have a while before I go back officially. By my own scales I've lost 7lbs alreadyand they tend to tie in with the pharmacists so I'm ecstatic.

It's been a rough few days, the most awful headache but I'm keeping positive.

I'm aiming to stick on this for 8 weeks until I go back to uni to begin my Masters and I need to get some confidence and self esteem before then so please wish me well. After the 8 weeks I'll see how I feel, that way it doesn't seem like an endless road ahead of me.

Well -here's to another day losing weight and turning our lives around for the better.

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!!

Hi BlackRose

Welcome back and good luck on your 8 week LT journey!

So, you are at Day 5, good for you and will now be in ketosis so the headaches should disappear.

have a great weekend!!! And look forward to hearing about your first WI too.

Good loss so far!

Hello stranger :D

I've rejoined this week too... are you stalking me ;) x

LOL -yes, you've caught me out. Don't blame me, I'm only human. :D :D

Sounds like all is going swimmingly :) best of luck for weigh in!

Hi Rose, welcome back. It is so nice to hear from you and good luck this time round. I too am restarting, on day 6 today, so we can do this together.

x

Hi Rose, welcome back. It is so nice to hear from you and good luck this time round. I too am restarting, on day 6 today, so we can do this together.

x

HEY YOU!!! lol

Yip -we absolutely can do this. WATER WATER WATER WATER WATER, lol

It's funny, since being off LT I have drunk mainly water. I used to drink gallons of diet coke but found it too sweet afterwards. I also used to enjoy a weak tea with milk but can't drink that anymore either, just good old black coffee.

You're right, we will do it this time and keep it off!!!!!

Good luck babe, when is your first WI? I'm using up some left over shakes for a week or so so won't have an official WI for a while, just my crappy old scales!

x

I'm the same CF, using old shakes, had to pack them chronologically lol, so I didn't end up wasting ones by letting them go out of date.
I have18 shakes so that's what? 6 days left -no hold on I still have to have 2 today so 5 days. lol 6 days including today -arrrh. I dont know. lol
So I'll go back to the chemist for official start and some fresh shakes on Thursday. I can't wait. Last time I went I got weighed, handed over my £45 and never did it! But I stayed the same so at least this time I'll be going with a loss! lol

Last edited:
I bought mine on the net again :eek:

190 quid for 4 weeks worth of female choc shakes inc free postage.

I know I shouldn't but hey... it's quick, convenient, comparatively the same price plus I don't have to go & get weighed etc. I know what I've got to do & I just crack on with it.

I know I will get tutted at but I'm a typical bloke, I don't ask for directions, I never read instructions & can't be told :D

It worked for you last time HD so if it ain't broke... For me I'm a big child, if I didn't think I'd be getting weighed I'd be more tempted to cheat. Only thing -are you getting enough calories/nutrition from the female shakes? You should maybe think of taking a supplement along with your shakes, just to be on the safe side. :D

Hello beloved minimins again!!:D

On the old LT again, hoping, again that this time is it. I wanted to wait until I got in afew days before posting because it gets embarrassing posting every new start only to crack later that day.

So here I am on day 5. I've just enjoyed a choc shake and have another 5 days worth of shakes so have a while before I go back officially. By my own scales I've lost 7lbs alreadyand they tend to tie in with the pharmacists so I'm ecstatic.

It's been a rough few days, the most awful headache but I'm keeping positive.

I'm aiming to stick on this for 8 weeks until I go back to uni to begin my Masters and I need to get some confidence and self esteem before then so please wish me well. After the 8 weeks I'll see how I feel, that way it doesn't seem like an endless road ahead of me.

Well -here's to another day losing weight and turning our lives around for the better.

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!!

Hello stranger :D

I've rejoined this week too... are you stalking me ;) x

Just wondering y ur starting again? Does dis diet not work r is it lack of willpower? Shame 2 keep wasting money tgh :rolleyes:

Just wondering y ur starting again? Does dis diet not work r is it lack of willpower? Shame 2 keep wasting money tgh :rolleyes:

Well... aren't you the polite one :D Proper people person with skills to match eh ? :D

Speaking for me personally I lost 5 stone between May & August last year using LT - during which time I did not eat once... however I have had 2 bouts of Pancreatitis in December & March which resulted in me having an operation to have my Gallbladder out in May... basically I was unable to go to the gym properly from December to a few weeks ago... that coupled with eating crap in between meant that slowly but surely I had whacked on nearly 3 stone... which I will lose ;)

Did I ask you to pay for it? It's not really for you to say whether it's a waste of money. It works. Just wondering why you'd deliberately try to piss people off. Is it an attempt to be clever or lack of insight? Shames a shame to waste your energy in such a way though.

Last edited:
Well... aren't you the polite one :D Proper people person with skills to match eh ? :D

Speaking for me personally I lost 5 stone between May & August last year using LT - during which time I did not eat once... however I have had 2 bouts of Pancreatitis in December & March which resulted in me having an operation to have my Gallbladder out in May... basically I was unable to go to the gym properly from December to a few weeks ago... that coupled with eating crap in between meant that slowly but surely I had whacked on nearly 3 stone... which I will lose ;)

Woah HD -you're temper is obviously not as frayed as mine. I wasn't even willing to divulge my story. Fair play to ya!:D

Woah HD -you're temper is obviously not as frayed as mine. I wasn't even willing to divulge my story. Fair play to ya!:D

I look on it as doing my bit for Care in the Community ;)

AmandaE is obviously trolling for a bite for some reason... no idea why but I refuse to lower myself to that level :D

It's nice to be nice :D

Onwards & upwards with a positive vibe & a smile on me face :D It's Friday afterall !

Did I ask you to pay for it? It's not really for you to say whether it's a waste of money. It works. Just wondering why you'd deliberately try to piss people off. Is it an attempt to be clever or lack of insight. Shames a shame to waste your energy in such a way though.[/QUOTE

I wasn't mean, really wondering y ppl wuld pay soo much n den having to put it all on again, culd u not try ww or sw??? vlcd is not 4 every1, rite? u 2 shuld seriously tink abt it

I look on it as doing my bit for Care in the Community ;)

AmandaE is obviously trolling for a bite for some reason... no idea why but I refuse to lower myself to that level :D

It's nice to be nice :D

Onwards & upwards with a positive vibe & a smile on me face :D It's Friday afterall !

hmmm no need 4 verbal attack, i waz only getting u 2 c sense

I wasn't mean, really wondering y ppl wuld pay soo much n den having to put it all on again, culd u not try ww or sw??? vlcd is not 4 every1, rite? u 2 shuld seriously tink abt it

I *think* you are asking us if we thought about weight watchers or slimming world instead of a very low calorie diet like lipotrim as it's not for everyone ?

Well... again for me personally I have no problem with total food replacement & stick to it fine thanks very much :D As I said in my previous post between May & August last year I didn't eat at all so I don't think my willpower in that respect can be called into question.

I prefer VLCD in fact.... I'm an all or nothing person so the strictness of TFR suits me just fine... as does the increased weight loss per week (I averaged around 3 - 4 lbs loss per week).

I'm here all day to answer any questions you may have... in fact I love it because you are only making me more determined to prove your preconceptions & prejudgements to be incorrect :D

Happy to help ! :D

Back