Hello again. Starting ...again.lol

LOL, thanks for not being patronising. Speaking for myself and I assume it's the same for HD, I have thought about it, having the capacity of thought it's something I do quite often. You're quite right, VCLD's are not for everyone, but I doubt it's up to you to tell anyone if it's for them or not.

You absolutely were 'mean', to read a thread filled with positive posts, started by someone feeling motivated and doing her best to lose weight only to tell her and another to consider a different diet having only the slimmest piece of information - that they've both tried this diet before. You absolutely were being mean.

I *think* you are asking us if we thought about weight watchers or slimming world instead of a very low calorie diet like lipotrim as it's not for everyone ?

Well... again for me personally I have no problem with total food replacement & stick to it fine thanks very much :D As I said in my previous post between May & August last year I didn't eat at all so I don't think my willpower in that respect can be called into question.

I prefer VLCD in fact.... I'm an all or nothing person so the strictness of TFR suits me just fine... as does the increased weight loss per week (I averaged around 3 - 4 lbs loss per week).

I'm here all day to answer any questions you may have... in fact I love it because you are only making me more determined to prove your preconceptions & prejudgements to be incorrect :D

Happy to help ! :D

YES!!

well excuse me 4 giving my opinion.

i saw ur title, restarting n tght well y is she restarting again? Then seen humpty dumpty:D who pays £190 4 packs n tght gawd, y bother wen u failed once u will fail again :break_diet:

be honest how many times have u failed??? :rolleyes::eek:

well excuse me 4 giving my opinion.

i saw ur title, restarting n tght well y is she restarting again? Then seen humpty dumpty:D who pays £190 4 packs n tght gawd, y bother wen u failed once u will fail again :break_diet:

be honest how many times have u failed??? :rolleyes::eek:

I've failed less times than you've got GCSE's - which sounds like it's not many :D I attempted LT ONCE, was on it for 4 months, didn't eat ONCE during that period & lost 5 stone... I did already post all this so placing emphasis on the key & salient information to try & help it sink in :D

Keep it coming, yours with much love, 'Humpty' :D x

In all seriousness Amanda... I would internalise what you post before you post it, try to think about the impact your words would have ... try & spread some positive inspiration rather than negative prejudgement & spite - there's a good girl :D

OW! You bit HD! tut tut tut. ;)

gud 4 u 4 losing 5 stone but gaining 3? f9 u were ill, point taken, well done clap clap clap
hope 2nd time arnd dere isn't ny excuses!!!! :p

Sum words can be taken out of context, sorz

humpty ;) did dey do gcse's in ur day?

oh wow......i seem to have stumbled accross another that should maybe keep opinions to themselves.

well done HD, and Black Rose for getting back on the LT train and who cares about why your back.

Must be very hard having to get started all over again not sure if i could. so good for you :D

i wish i wish everyone the best on their journey regardless of how many times you've done it or how much you've paid.

There is no need for inappropriate and negative comments.

loveage innit

oh wow......i seem to have stumbled accross another that should maybe keep opinions to themselves.

well done HD, and Black Rose for getting back on the LT train and who cares about why your back.

Must be very hard having to get started all over again not sure if i could. so good for you :D

i wish i wish everyone the best on their journey regardless of how many times you've done it or how much you've paid.

loveage innit
:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

woozers, did dey pay u 2 say dis?

HD no nibbling either please....you know the rules lol its TFR

HD no nibbling either please....you know the rules lol its TFR

Is nuzzling OK ? :D

Anyway I'm bringing some positivity back to this thread with this tune... uplifting of the highest order... it used to get the whole club (even grown men) hugging each other to this back in the day.. we were all loved up on MDMA mind but hey we thought we could make the world a better place if only everyone could 'get right on one matey' lol :D

[youtube]m9c8S2MBlCg[/youtube]

okay, I've got to say it - what is with the 'dey' and bizzare shorthand writing - half of it I don't understand (and possibly don't want to). Maybe I'm just getting old !! (35 years young - and yes I have plenty of gcse's a-levels, degree etc).

I mean, its not like texting - there is a full set of letters on the keyboard - isn't there? Well mine seems to work ok. apart from the letter 'a' sticking now and again :rolleyes:

Anyway HD, I hope i can do as well as you, and black rose - you go girl ! :D

Caren. xxx:gen126:

Itz street innit yaknowworraimean.

I totally agree & it's a particular pet hate of mine... I even correct grammar in texts before routing them on from my phone lol :eek:

I despair at the *******isation of text speak & incorrect use of "their, they're, there" etc etc.

The English language is a wonderful thing when used skilfully... in fact I would go so far to say that a woman who can word-smith wittily is a major turn-on for me :D

loveage innit

Thank you Kez, your supportive attitude is precisely why people use this forum, and why it has helped so many.

Thank you!

hi black rose.. ime Breda.. lets help each other !!!!! xxxxxxxx

Hi Breda, absolutely! I'm on here as much as I can manage so don't hesitate to pm me at all if you need help or are struggling. Buildin' an LT army! RARRRR! ;) ;)

Itz street innit yaknowworraimean.

I totally agree & it's a particular pet hate of mine... I even correct grammar in texts before routing them on from my phone lol :eek:

I despair at the *******isation of text speak & incorrect use of "their, they're, there" etc etc.

The English language is a wonderful thing when used skilfully... in fact I would go so far to say that a woman who can word-smith wittily is a major turn-on for me :D[/QUOTE

Yip, I can't stand it! I do use colloquialisms quite a bit, I definitely stray towrds the vernacular when I speak but I'm actually very pedantic when it comes to grammar and things. I'll be beginning an MA in English Literature (Reconceiving the Renaissance if anyone's interested lol -I CAN'T WAIT!!!)in 8 weeks so I suppose I'd have to be lol,

That said, I've learned to not get so upset at text speak or shortened words, Although...sm ppl tk da pss bg styleeeee. It's not even phonetic!! Sigh - perhaps I need to get out more. ;)

okay, I've got to say it - what is with the 'dey' and bizzare shorthand writing - half of it I don't understand (and possibly don't want to). Maybe I'm just getting old !! (35 years young - and yes I have plenty of gcse's a-levels, degree etc).

I mean, its not like texting - there is a full set of letters on the keyboard - isn't there? Well mine seems to work ok. apart from the letter 'a' sticking now and again :rolleyes:

Anyway HD, I hope i can do as well as you, and black rose - you go girl ! :D

Caren. xxx:gen126:

LMAO -as I've just posted, I totally agree, and thank you very much for your encouragement. Right back at ya!! :D :D

I am with you all about grammar, it bugs me that people don't know the difference between there, their or they're, I'm always on at my children about it. And as for text speak, well I'm showing my age here because I barely understand it without the help of my teenagers! Lol!!!

Having said all of that I have been guilty in the past of spelling and grammar mistakes on here!!! *hangs head in shame* Shame on me!!!

How's it going Rose? Have you survived day 5? I know I've said it before but it is sooooo nice to have you back on here.

x

Back