hello again to all

julia75

hya,

I started a few months ago but kind of lost my way due to a few problems, I am back and determind to do it right,I cant afford to go to classes so am going to get the information from here, is there a list of A and B choices anywhere?

thanks

Julia

I may be wrong, but I don't think that we are allowed to post these, as it would go against SW rules.
Can you afford to go to just one class? For £10 you would get all the info and book that you need and don't have to go back.

thanks for your reply, is it ok to go to just one class, dont you have to sign up for a minimum number of weeks?

I got some out of the magazine and have a very old book I got from ages ago, which maybe still ok

Julia

I would say go to group for the 1st class - there will be lots of updates from your old book.

I read in the sticky at the top of the forum that things like this can't be posted on here.

Good luck :)

I just phoned the SWC and there is a meeting tonight and I am going to go and maybe for a few weeks or as long as I can afford,

Julia

Welcome Julia! good luck! once you've been to one class you'll have all the info you need! if you get weighed there tonight, remember to weigh yourself also on the scales you're going to be using, so you get a good reading every week! Boots Scales are good :)

good luck! welcome!

Yay!! I know it's pricey, but to me, a lowly underpaid nurse it's worth its weight in gold, because it's vital for me that I go and stay each week- I'm convinced that's why I'm still well and truly 100% committed and motivated 22 weeks into it! I think what I'd have spent £5 a week on pre-SW and I shudder when I think of the number of expensive take-aways we used to pick up, or regular bars of chocolate and crisps from the local Tescos Express on the way to work- those alone must have cost me well over a fiver a week!! I understand that some people genuinely can't afford £20 a month, I can't judge, but I think also that some (and I certainly am NOT referring to you here Julia) could afford it but just aren't prepared to fork out, but expect all the privaleges that paying members have! X

Yay!! I know it's pricey, but to me, a lowly underpaid nurse it's worth its weight in gold, because it's vital for me that I go and stay each week- I'm convinced that's why I'm still well and truly 100% committed and motivated 22 weeks into it! I think what I'd have spent £5 a week on pre-SW and I shudder when I think of the number of expensive take-aways we used to pick up, or regular bars of chocolate and crisps from the local Tescos Express on the way to work- those alone must have cost me well over a fiver a week!! I understand that some people genuinely can't afford £20 a month, I can't judge, but I think also that some (and I certainly am NOT referring to you here Julia) could afford it but just aren't prepared to fork out, but expect all the privaleges that paying members have! X

I know what you mean and maybe I am a bit guilty of that as well, wanting all the information for free, I am going to class and will see how it goes, I want to get healthy so wont be buying rubbish so I might even be a bit better off, plus I am going to walk there and back which is a mile each way so that will be some good exercise,

thanks everyone for your helpfull replys

Julia

i think we're all a little guilty of that, who wouldn't want something for nothing?! but, i really think you get soooooooooo much more out of it if you go to Image Therapy weekly, it's worth the £4.95 alone!

:ignore:Yes that's true WL, I don't mean to cause offence to anyone *puts foot in mouth*!! I suppose it's human nature, but it does annoy me just a tiddly bit when people expect us paying members to give them the password for the website when we're paying good money to get that privalege!! I'd better shut up now before I get stoned!!! I do feel bad for those who genuinely can't afford to go to a class, but I suppose that's what's so great about MM- they can get the support they need right here and great info, recipes and syn values info! Julia, good luck and I hope you get the info you need!!XXX

Welcome back :D I can't afford to go to any classes at all, but was lucky enough for a friend to donate me a spare starter pack she had and another friend has bought me a Green Day recipe book from her class for me :D And of course all the help and support on this forum is invaluable!!
Muchos good luck and welcome back to SW.xx

I did it, I went to the class and the lady is really nice and everyone there is so much fun, I am going to keep going as long as I can afford to,

thanks all
julia

That's fab Julia, glad you enjoyed!! Going to my class has DEFINITELY helped me tons!! Some people can do it on their own and I take my hat off to them because I'm the type of personality that NEEDS the image therapy, support and discipline!!X

Back