Hello again WW...

yep deffinately!!
it is an hard time to be dietin, i got moms dads sisters bday all before xmas! was my friends 30th last week n there will be a xmas do etc!
but im just ploddin on lol x

Eek! So much all at once! I think before xmas I will be happy if I dont put any weight on, and then after xmas the proper weight loss will begin :)
And I think im feeling like that too! Just plodding along haha. You found anything low point and filling to eat?

Eek! So much all at once! I think before xmas I will be happy if I dont put any weight on, and then after xmas the proper weight loss will begin :)
And I think im feeling like that too! Just plodding along haha. You found anything low point and filling to eat?

deffinately back on track 100% in jan!!
gonna set myself mini goals from then too to make them more achieveable :)
i tend to snack on quavers or fruit if im honest! and if i need chocolate or somethin sweet i have an options hot chocolate for just 1pp n really hits the spot lol
i dont do bfast so thats no problem for me... lunch ive been having big soup as they are around 6 points n because they are chunky i dont need bread! n then iv always got ww yoghurts in!
n for dinner i like chicken (4) n fill up with free veg or salad!

Sounds pretty good shez! I've started having breakfast as I've found I get so hungry before lunch otherwise, but a few oats and some sultanas do me fine. I should really eat more veg, fruit I'm not a huge fan of!

And yeah I weigh in on a Friday as I tend to eat more at the weekend and be good during the week! :)

So far this week there is no minuses! All the weeklies are gone however! Fingers crossed for a loss!

Sounds pretty good shez! I've started having breakfast as I've found I get so hungry before lunch otherwise, but a few oats and some sultanas do me fine. I should really eat more veg, fruit I'm not a huge fan of!

And yeah I weigh in on a Friday as I tend to eat more at the weekend and be good during the week! :)

i only tend to get hungry around half 10 which is wen i have a piece of fruit with the kids (im a teachin assistant) n that lasts me until half 12 :)
what fruit do u like?
i love most fruit n veg tbh!! x

The only fruit I tend to eat is apples and strawberries, but I don't buy them as they would go off before I eat them. I tend to eat veggies more, although I should eat more!!

The only fruit I tend to eat is apples and strawberries, but I don't buy them as they would go off before I eat them. I tend to eat veggies more, although I should eat more!!

oooo i love it all! the only thing id say no to really is kiwi!
and now pineapple :( pineapple was one of my faves until it triggered my ibs off BAD so have to avoid it!
its easy to fill up on free veg tho x

I love pineapple! And yeah I eat tomatoes when I have them :)

I tend to only eat the tinned stuff! Lol. Although I have gotten a fresh pineapple before and baked it with sugar and cinnamon. Pretty good.

MMMMMMMmmmmmm pineapple. No problem for me soooo....I think I shall pop off to our brand new morrisons and get one so I would like to say to Shez....Na na na naaaa na lol

Back