Hello again!

missy3

starving!
Hey! feel like i haven't been on here in sooo long, but i was having 'issues' with college, my new job and so many other little stresses, that i just wasn't in the online mood.

I have been doing maintenance after my refeed week and weighed in on... saturday? and i remained the same so i don't think i have been doing too bad.

Sunday was my nieces Christening, so I had a planned day off.. as in I stuck to my plan eating salad/ chicken.. but i did have a small piece of pavlova. Which I felt in control about as I planned on having this before I went and so it didn't come back to guilt me.

I have now started to get paid and now my tfr journey will restart :) and hopefully end around christmas time.

I know I would have never stuck to this diet if I didn't feel like I had this little online community that I would have to come back and hang my head in shame too.. so thanks guys!

Off to catch up on my missed threads.. i'll be here for a week!

Welcome back Missy, and well done for staying the same hun x x x

I hope everything is ok now with your "issues". You haven't got a lot left to lose so you will be at goal soon x x

well hopefully, cos i've come so far i didn't wanna just give up before i got to were i wanna be.. i cant do it on my own, which is why i started LT in the first place. Ima get there! You've been doing brilliantly! :)

Thank you hun.. I am really really struggling now, and am half heartedly doing it at the moment.. I am not going completely off tfr, but have got food in for me in case i want to refeed early... I am not "into" having my shakes properly for some unknown reason, i missed 1 yesterday, and will miss another today (I haven't had my lunch yet!! lol).. I know i shouldn't miss them, but i can't seem to focus. The only good thing is i haven't cheated...

When are you planning to start again? I am glad things are looking up for you, you seem happier in your posts if that makes sense!! lol x x x

Hi babes, welcome back and well done on sts x

Welcome back Missy, it'll be great to have you back. We have pretty much the same to lose now, let's try to keep eachother going over the next few weeks? When are you starting back?

Hi Missy well done huni xxx

welcome back missy, glad you have stayed on track. good luck back on tfr xx

Thanks :) will be back to tfr saturday, taking antibiotics cos ive a bit of a chest inffection so want to have that over me first. Strangely looking forward to it.. tried on my first size 12.. which was a dorothy perkins coat which fitted! but don't wanna count it yet.. so will leave the trying on for a few more weeks in jeans and things. Cos if i was a size 12 I think i'd actually die.

Back