Hello again! :-)

John-Boy

Hi all,

My name is John, in 2013 i posted a success post... which was 8 stone loss https://www.minimins.com/threads/8-stone-loss-pictures-of-my-progress-so-far.330124/ here's the link if you would like to have a look.

After losing nearly 10 stone in total i became very ill and started bleeding inside had to take a lot of time out of work and wasn't aloud to do anything physical, which was very hard for me because all i wanted to do is gym to lose more weight! after all this hitting me hard and not being able to do anything in and out of hospital ect. i gained my weight back on.. i got down to 15 stone from 25 stone now I've gone from 15 stone to 22 stone. i'm not angry at my self or feeling annoyed at what happened it was a hurdle in life that came my way and I'm finally feeling well enough to start this journey again :D!! so here i am 3 years later weighing 22 stone! I'm going to start of with my target before which was to get to 15 stone which was completed, a total of 10 stone loss. so I've got 7 stone to lose to get back to where i was. i'm going to start a journal on here and post my weekly weigh-in's and lets see how it goes! thank you for reading. John :)

Sorry to read about your health. You have done it once you CAN do it again.:)

Are you doing any special plan or just healthy eating and exercising?

Back