Hello (again...)

Fables

Hello everyone!

I'm a recent (June) convert to Weight Watchers from Slimming World. I think the last time I was here was just over 3 years ago when I'd lost a couple of stone on SW but then I lost my lovely mum and fell off the wagon. And then I ate the wagon. And then I ate everything that the wagon was carrying...

BUT, I'm finally in the headspace to do it again and feel like I am having lots of success with WW - I love the flexibility of it and really being able to eat WHAT I want to eat, despite keeping an eye on the volume (as opposed to being able to eat shedloads of stuff that I'm not that bothered about eating) having lost 2 stone 2 lbs since starting.

I'm hoping being on this forum will help to keep me motivated and give me lots of hints and tips. I have 22.5 lbs left to lose (so am more than halfway!) to get to my own target. This is still way above the "right" BMI but I have massive knockers that I never lose weight from but I feel happy with them when the rest of me is a size 12.

I'm looking forward to being back on here and sharing our journeys. :)

Hi fables!! I too am a returnee!! I lost a couple of stone last time on SW then fell off the wagon so to speak but I'm back now and determined to stick at it. I'm sorry to hear you lost your mum xxx (**hugs**)
I'm also looking forward to sharing experiences and tips as well as having a good natter etc!!

Back