Hello again!

bing

Restarting
Hello again everyone. :)

I was on LT for the 5 or so weeks leading up to Christmas and up to my last weigh in managed to lose 2 stone in all. I decided to come off it for Xmas, which in retrospect i now regret as i have really struggled to get back onto it. I have tried a few times to get back onto it and been for weigh ins and luckily hadn't put any of the weight back on (to my suprise!). However, my clothes are getting tighter now so i can feel that i must have. I have a weeks worth of shakes left over, so i'm starting again today for sure and will get weighed next Saturday.

I know that with the help and support of everyone on the forum i will stick to it and soon start feeling positive about losing weight again...can't wait!!

There are some familiar faces here who have done so well and some new faces who are also doing well or are starting their LT journey. Big hugs to everyone and good luck on your weightloss journey. :grouphugg:

Welcome back and good on you for giving it another go!! I must say I admire anyone who have done this diet over christmas so dont blame you for having a brake but the brake is over now and back to the shakes!! Good luck hun

Hiya Bing and welcome back!!!

Good luck with the restart :)

If you need anyone to talk to just log on here :)

Welcome back !

Well done you for not putting any weight back on though.

Good luck for this week.

Hi and welcome back Helen. At least you know what to expect on this now!

Don't blame you for having a break over xmas, I would have found that impossible I think.

Good luck and stick to it, you know the results will be amazing!

Hey!

Good luck and welcome back :)

Welcome back and congratulation on keeping your weight off. While you recognise faces and see how well people are doing, it is great for us to know that maintenance can be successfull. So thank you for that!:)

Hi hun! Welcome back :D How've you been getting on today?xx

Hi Helen!

Welcome back and well done for maintaining 2 stone! We're all here to support!

Welcome back hun! Just keep posting here and we'll kick your butt and keep you on track!!

Well done for making the decision to restart, although it is not as easy as the first time it is well worth it and this time you know what you are doing. FAB result maintaining that is hard in itself.

Have a good week and give yourself a pat on the back for every day you get through.

Jo x

Thanks for your support girls. :)

I never actually started last week as i thought i would but decided to go for a WI and restart properly today.

Well i have put 1stone back on :cry: but if you knew what i've eaten since coming off LT, you'd be amazed that i hadn't put it all back on plus more!

Anyhoo, that's all behind me now, i'm at the end of day 1 and so far so good. I'm going to log on every day because it's the only thing that keeps me on the straight and narrow! :D

Well done for getting back on track before piling all your lost weight back on (something I think most of us fear). Good luck and let us know how you get on.

Back