Hello all....an old newbie!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Linkypie2006, 27 April 2007 Social URL.

1. Linkypie2006

Linkypie2006 Member

Start Weight:
    17st2lb
    Current Weight:
    17st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Hello everyone,

Hope you don't mind me joining you on here....

My name is Tracey and I've been here before....have been on both LL and CD but have to be honest that my mind wasn't right and I cheated chronically!

So here I am, a new start and weighing in at 17st 4!!!!!!!!!!:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

I have a new CDC who is a great inspiration having got to target on the diet and is a lovely lady to boot! I will hopefully be getting my packs tomorrow and then will start the diet properly on Sunday - day off work so will be able to concentrate on it!

Look forward to getting to know you all....

Linkypie
    xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. LittleMissMuffet

LittleMissMuffet Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    WELCOME :)

You sound so positive and motivated! Good luck with your journey and keep us posted.

4. Linkypie2006

Linkypie2006 Member

Start Weight:
    17st2lb
    Current Weight:
    17st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Seeing a wonderful wk 1 weight loss like yours only makes me more determined.......

I see you are a midlands girl too.....are you further north than me?

Look forward to getting to know you.

Linkypie
    xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.