Hello all :D

omnomnom

The mother flippin'
Hi!

I weigh 12 stone 7 today and want to lose at least 3 stone. I'll be doing Weight Watchers because I did it a few years back and lost 10lbs in a month. I love Weight Watchers! I'll be doing it with my boyfriend but we won't be going to meetings as I don't really have the spare money at the moment. I didn't last time and managed ok. If I'm not doing well come January I think I will start going to meetings :) They are right behind my house, how handy!

I've got a blogspot. Stop! Diet Time!

I think I'll also have one in the Weight Watchers section on this forum and just copy & paste :)

Welcome to Minimins elegantriposte :D:D:D

We have many members following WW and some amazing achievements with weightloss.

Any questions or problems in getting around the site, then please feel free to shout up and someone will be along as soon as possible.

Lacey..xx :)

Thank you!

I've been flicking through people's diaries on the WW section. Very inspirational :) I think I've got the hang of the site; I've been reading it for a couple of weeks in preparation for my diet, haha. Love the recipe/snack threads.

Thank you!

I've been flicking through people's diaries on the WW section. Very inspirational :) I think I've got the hang of the site; I've been reading it for a couple of weeks in preparation for my diet, haha. Love the recipe/snack threads.

Preparation is the key thing I think so you are definitely on track!

Look forward to seeing you around on the boards and reading about your success.

Lacey..xx;):D

Welcome to Minimins, look forward to seeing you in the WW section ;)

Back