Hello all, Day 1

i was the same karinau,then the 3rd day i could have ate my arm but today and yesterday were a breeze! no hunger pangs or tiredness! Hang in there ;)

I also found day 2 very hard. perservere, i am bright and energetic todau.. it will pass hun.. off to pharmacy for weigh in whoop whoop :) then going to buy myself some nail varnish and creams and stuff as a wee treat.. wee treats helped me so much last time, boots was my best friend lol... each week I will now buy myself a beauty product or pampering product :) yesterday i bought a super hydrating body mousturiser by Garnier, was well cheap and a new product, best mousturiser I have used :) I love little things like that, little pampering things we dont do when we are unhappy with ourselves.. so get pampering, even if it is just a shower, a mouisturise and some nail varnish , makes all the difference, chat later ladies.. keep at it x

well done dharma! excellent result hun!! wish me luck for tomorrow :D xxx

good woman Dharma, i'll stick it up on the may challenge :)

Hi new to this forum . So I started LT today weighed in at 11 st 1 lb am only 5 ft 3 so have at least 2 stone to go . I read Botox betsey post and was very inspired. Was wondering if anyone with similar stats would share the first week results with me x

Hey Dooots!
Welcome to LT and the forum. The 1st week can be tough, but it's really worth sticking with it as it's usually the best weeks weight loss on LT. You'll probably notice a difference on day 3/4 when you go into ketosis and you don't feel hungry anymore. Drink lots of water and come and chat on here and let us know how you're getting on.

Best wishes

Kay x x x

Hi there , thanks for reply am really new to this so still finding my way around the forum . Am Sure ill work it out , need to put up my stats . Day one almost over and am feeling great . Why does that make me feel nervous !

Keep going Dooots! :)

Hi Dooots, how are you getting on today? take it 1 day at a time and once the first week is over and you get weighed in you'll be delighted with yourself :)

You've done it before so you know what to expect. On my first trial run in January, I thought I could do it fine but didn't realize how much and how intensely I'd crave. This forum has really kept me going to see others knowing what it is yet still defy it, and I am so SICK of being overweight that knocking myself out of ketosis for five seconds of tastebud pleasure - marred by a dark cloud of guilt, mind you - is just not worth it!

I have a goal in 2 months, a competition I'm entering that I think will be televised.. and after that, I'm meeting my long-distance boyfriend in August, it's our one-year anniversary and I really want to be pretty for him :$ So this year is THE year for me. I hope it will be for you too, darl. Best of luck.. we've all got your back!

On my first day, i tried a year ago and failed. But join minimins i can see y it happened i needed support of others on lipotrim

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

hey all, had a break from internet, doing really well, managed to go the whole way bac to scotland, then bac home in one day, flights buses ect. and not a bite of food.. I did find it so very hard as my routine was a bit messed up etc. really icky mouth at the moment, nothing will wash away the taste :( mor eand more water helps, the breath strips help for about 3 minutes lol... Calliginosity, you look fab in your avatar.. good luck with it all.. oer what competition sounds intriuging :).. the lipotrain will get you to the destination you want if you stick it, I know, some days it is harder than others, but I have to stick to it.. so sick of even thinking about my wieght, clothes, using it as an excuse to be pissed off or sad... as my partner said, it is something that is relatively easy to sort out.. although it seems so hard.. its about perserverance and sticking to your goals eh.. I gave up smoking and I can defo do this, so can all you gorgewous ladies too... looking forward to weigh in saturday, I just love seeing the numbers go down :) xxx

May seem crazy but i found myself crying to night, i think its cause i want this so bad and im so proud that im on my second day n didnt give in. I kw ive got a long way to go but yh

Awww bless. You can do this. :)

Hi Dooots, how are you getting on today? take it 1 day at a time and once the first week is over and you get weighed in you'll be delighted with yourself :)

Hi there really can't work this site out !!! Am actually really worried . I have has no problems being too hungry. Have not deviated once from the diet, average 3 lts water. But got my period, weighed myself this morning (I know I shouldn't ) and am up .8 of a kilo. Am devastated as its been so so hard to stick to.

Don't know if that sent ps I'm Irish too, living in London but we have a house in Drogheda x

that's mad, i'm only about 20 minutes from Drogheda :)

your period will add weight but its only water so don't be worrying, it evens out over a few days and it'll be gone by the time you get weighed. the first week is mainly water weight anyway and by your second weigh-in every pound you lose will be fat. You're doing great with drinking 3 litres a day so that'll help. i've been told the best way to lose water weight is to drink more water, it doesn't make sense but it works. At the start i was weighing myself that often my o/h told me i could count it as a step aerobics class each day so i left my scales in my parents.... but i see them most days so had to leave it in my sisters lol! i got them back a few weeks ago and have managed to curtail my use of it! the weighing daily novelty does wear off but try to avoid doing it daily til then, as you found out we get disheartened when it doesn't tell us what we want to hear. You will have a good loss by the time you get weighed, just hang in there :)

God it's really great to get support like this . As im sure you know it means a lot when your starving and freezing and watching everyone have a great weekend! Right so ill stop thinking about it. Make myself a massive cup of green tea yum lol . Have you long to go to your goal ? How has the experience been for you?

When i started i said i'd do it for 10 weeks(not believing i'd last 1 week!) then take a break and do weight watchers or the maintainence bit (2 shakes and healthy dinner) so i'm refeeding monday week and I hope to have lost 4 stone by then. i had originally planned on 3 stone but got better results than i expected. I'd like to lose another stone by the end of august then i'll be back to lipotrim to finish what i've started. i'm aiming to be 12 stone so will still have near 4 stone to lose when i get back but i'll do it by xmas.

I'm not really looking forward to the refeed as i think its going to be hard to get back 100% but i know my limits when it comes to social occassions, over the next few months i've a hen weekend, my brother's 21st, my Mam's 60th, my brother-in-law's 30th, 3 weddings and my sister is coming home from new zealand for a 4 week visit so plenty of outings with her.... it's not the food i'll have problems with it's not being able to have a few drinks at them, i'm not even a big drinker but want to have the option. And if i'm honest i have it in my head i'm taking a break so i'd find it very hard to continue.

Feeling cold the whole time does pass, i can't remember when but when you mentioned it i noticed i haven't been cold in ages. I even bought an electric blanket at the start and had early nights reading just to lie in bed with the heat, it was lovely :)

Back