Hello all, Day 1

Ive started to feel alot more cold den i usually do, is dat normal? And kind of feel abit sluggish

hey, cold and sluggish is normal... put a jumper on, warm socks, go for a little walk, it will pass..... feeling a little cold is good as it means your body is burning more calories to keep warm... :) doots, stick to it, my advise is get rid of your scales. I dont own any, I get weighed once a week. there is no point weighing at home as the fluctuations can be demoralising, just do it once a week, at the same time ,w earing the same clothes :)
had my weigh in yesterday, 3lbs, I am delighted.. I am foillowing the same pattern as last time, the weight came off an average of 3lbs a week, not including the first week large loss of water... to some this might seem small, but to me it is jsut great, I would rather a slower weight loss:) .... feeling good, bought some new clothes on friday and some new shoes :) I still have a good way to go but just to feel in control is fantastic :) ... no hunger pangs atall now, or cravings really, had a moment yesterday of lightheadedness.
I had one flapjack last week and actually enjoyed it so got five for this week to have with my afternoon coffee, hated them before isnt it funny.. hope you are all doing well, stick to it... get your head in a postive place and enjoy the whole process... i am enjoying it now, looking through magazines, trying different coffees, having my soarkling water in a wine glass when I am out an about :).. all th elittle things making me happy :) x

Well done Dharma, you're doing great!! :)

Dharma thank for the tips, lol did mke me laugh wth da sparkling water on the glass. But yh ur doing gd too keep it up

Louth lady your doing amazingly well and so supportive of others. That's good karma for you x hilarious comment from khemsta and Dharma , only yesterday I made my girlfriends serve me water in a wine glass while they were having there Pinot ?!!! So funny but it actually helped. Don't mind the coldness now as I'm hoping its a sign that I'm losing. Went for lunch today with other half and my little girl . I was having coffee, they tucked into a delicious ploughman s. Really hope it's all worth the sacrifice when I get weighed on weds. Was just thinking on the way home, I could look at it this way : it's really a battle with time and endurance . The only thing standing between us and our goals is time? am gonna try and just get through the time as serenely as I can and try to learn somthing in the process. Like why I can be such a little piggy sometimes lol xxxxx well done everyone just keep thinking of our next weigh in ?

Dooots its fine hehe . My partner told me that is takes 21 day to pick a habbit b4 it becomes a routine so wait for the 21 day mark n hopefully his right

That's good advice . Am a little confused, say you get to your goal. Do you re feed first and then do maintenance or is it the same thing?

Yeah alright really excited for weigh in on weds. Have just been reading re feed diaries . I don't think I realised just how serious it is. I'm noticing varying levels of support from pharmacies. Hope mines a good one. Any ways have miles to go before refeed. ?Was thinking of doing a bit of excercise in week 2? Did anyone do this, you may all have been excercising all the way through!? Another thing that's weird I've obviously had no solid food since last week. Yet had a bowel movement yesterday?! I was like where did that come from!!! Anything coming out is all good I guess?lol .So funny last night my 2 yr old said she would rather snuggle Dad cause Mam s mouth smelled like tomatoes !!! Hahahahahahaha m hoping its ketosis . Love how honest kids are xxx

Aww ur lil ones so precious hehe lets hope it is ketosis or ull have some explaining to do (joke) ermm yh i was thinking the same dooots but only like treadmill to help born more fat as i cant see myself on this for a year

Yeah was just thinking I'm not hungry like physically . As in my tummy is not grumbling or anything. But I really want to eat today I won't ! An fully commited but today I can't stop thinking about food. I guess it just shows that my relationship with food is very much in my mind. It should just be fuel yet on some level I think I loved it too much. Omg it's like a boyfriend that you miss !!! Lol we have to break up ... I'm putting it out of my head. What stage are you at on your journey ? I'm only on day 6 xxx

Hi dooots I'm on day 5 but restarted straight after my refeed as I did it wrong, I was on lipotrim for 11 weeks before 100%. Wish I had carried on now and didn't refeed but never mind.
how are you getting on? It is like a boyfriend that you miss, good way of describing it. I really want to eat today too but I won't. Might have to weigh in early just to keep me going, this weeks been really hard, harder than the 11 weeks I did last time x

God I was saying I'm not like physically hungry earlier on. Well I'm proper starving now can't understand it and I've had 4 lts water already today. Also have headache but took a tablet for it. Well done getting to day 5 keep going you did it before so probably you'll fly through when you get your first week over you ? it's not easy but then, nothing worthwhile is. Ps I feel like a bit if a lunatic I was dreaming last night that I was eating a big steak . How freaky is that !!!!

Lol doots a big steak, defo agree wth the boyfrend statement, on day 5 today n i feel really weird i do t feel hungry and i dnt really care to eat or even drink my shakes :s

Kemstah that's great if you don't feel hungry. It must be the ketosis at work xxx what day is your weigh in ? I just posted on another thread am so upset . I weighed myself this morning ;stupid I know ?. Haven't cheated once , and according to my scales ... Haven't lost an ounce. Have never heard of anyone not losing at all ???

Doots i guess so hmm ive heard of ppl that wnt loss weighing weight but instead they loss weight round der waist / hips etc

Well hope that's not me I want numbers !! Lol although my oh said he noticed a change x we will see tomo x

Back