Hello all ... doing well , but such a long road ahead still !

Stormwind

Silver Member
Hello all ..
Well, as you can see Ive lost 90lbs , which my head tells me is great , but then I look and see that I have 114lbs still to go :sigh: and I feel so downheartened sometimes .. I do break it down into little mini targets and that gets me through, but that big number up there is still in the back of my mind .. :(
Sometimes I just need a hug , sometimes I just need a kick up the bum to get my motivation going .. but I will get there !
Good luck everyone on their own personal weight loss journeys !
We can do this :D

Hey, have a hug, you've done brilliantly well so far. These journeys can feel awful at times, but your hard work is paying off, and you're an inspiration to those of us just starting. One day at a time, and heres to a slimmer year ahead!
Take care hun!

Thanks hun ! :)

I needed that ! Your right , the journey is tough at times, ( funny how the journey here was easier than the journey back ! :rolleyes: ) but the new us that is waiting at the end is going to make it worth it !
You have done great so far yourself , a new slimmer , healthier, happier us is just around the corner... its a rather large corner .. but its there !! :D

Great stuff, 1 day at a time was always my motto. Keep it up and you know you'll do it. :)

Thanks all :) xx

Stormwind, your progress is awesome! Im right at the begining of journey but reading real success stories like yours are so inspiring x

yes it is inspiring. :)

Back