Hello all! I have news!

hey emma, good to see you on here :)

congratulations on the birth of elliot

Aw congratulations xxx

Congrats babe x

Emma,
What a wonderful story,and such positive inspiration for all the cambridge dieters in here right now who might be having a hard time and wondering are they on the right track...congrats on baby Elliot...a magical tale...:Djen

Emma,
Did u keep a diary while u were doing cambridge in here,if so i'll look it up ,would love to read it, ur losses are amazing...congrats again,i think everyone in here right now has a smile on their faces after reading such a happy story..:D:D jen

Awww thanks for all your lovely messages everyone :hugs:

So lovely to see some of you are still here - sumayyah, ellietoobig and Mrs Taurus. I hope you are all well and achieving your goals :)

Jennifer - I don't think I did keep a diary tbh - but I can't remember either! I wasn't always the best at keeping my signature up to date nevermind a diary. I do have some before and during pictures though...cringe...!

Big hugs x x x

Congrats Emma -- I remember you and are happy to hear how well things are going.

MinnieMel

Hi Emma, I remember you too, so glad to hear from people who have disappeared, especially with such wonderful news as yours is.... big congrats on Elliot and look forward to seeing some piccies of him soon..... look after yourselves xx

Congrats on the birth of Elliot, your much awaited blessing...

Hi Emma, I certainly remember you and what a lovely piece of news. I am so chuffed for you and your hubby. I bet Elliot is absolutely gorgeous. So pleased for you :D

Back