Hello all, I'm new

Tiana

Just wanted to say hi to you all.

I'm Liz, I have 2 daughters one of which I have just finished breastfeeding, hence starting the diet, I also turn 30 this November and just don't want to look & feel the way I do anymore

I'm currently on day 3 and have found today really tough. Had headache all day and been feeling really hungry despite now being in ketosis (my pharmacy gave me test strips) and drinking loads of water.

Please tell me it gets easier!

I plan to stay on LT for a while, but today has made me doubt I can do it.

Hope you're all having a good day x

Keep at it Liz. The first 4-5 days are the worst, after that your full of energy and when u get to your first weigh-in you'll be amazed and know its worth it x

Hi Tiana, I'm new to this diet too, I'm on day 5 n each day it does get easier, I've been full of energy today :) xxx

Hi tiana,
You are not alone! The first week is the hardest but it honestly gets easier! The hunger does go which shocked me as I was always hungry! Not now tho!
I'm on day 9 so early days for me too but gotta start somewhere. I lost 8 pounds in my first week which really helped me carry on.
Good luck! :)

good luck tiana you can do this, i'm on day 14 and it honestly does get better, i still crave food but i am not actually hungry anymore (if that makes sense lol) so it is easier plus once you start seeing the weight fall off on the scales and people start commenting that you are looking slimmer that will feel better than any food will taste :-D x

just noticed we are the same starting weight aswell :)

Hiya Liz and welcome. Sorry to hear you are suffering, hun, but I promise you it will get easier. Rest as much as you possibly can, take headache pills and drink loads of water! Carb and caffeine withdrawal feels awful but you are nearly through the worst now and may feel ten times better tomorrow. I hope so anyway! x

Hi Liz
we're a similar age, i'm 30 next Jan. I also have young kids (3 boys). I am now in week 5 of LT and i PROMISE it gets easier. I have a daily diary on the diary section which shows how i found it so far.
Coming on here is a definate help especially when you're finding it a bit tough, the support here is fab. We hope to be seeing a lot more of you!!

Thanks all for your posts, they really helped.

Today has been much better, I have more energy and don't feel so hungry, in fact I didn't need my lunch shake until 2pm

There were cakes at work today too, which I feel very proud of myself for not indulging in. I had a look but that was it :)

Strangely I'm really enjoying watching food programmes and like the smell of food now but don't desperately want it anymore.

Hope you're all having a good day x

I too have been watching extra cdwm and thinking mmm I can cook that when Im eating again lol x

Back