Hello All I'm New :)

welcome peach pip your name makes me hungry!! hehe
i've found a new way of dealing with any time anyone is making food at home now i just jump in the shower!! im squeaky clean!!

:bananalove: Hi Fiona..& Peachpip (fab name). you`ll love it here I promise lol.... well done on your losses so far. i`m in week 3 (today) so WELCOME and look forward to seeing less of you ha ha HUGS Lou xx

:bananalove: Hi Fiona..& Peachpip (fab name). you`ll love it here I promise lol.... well done on your losses so far. i`m in week 3 (today) so WELCOME and look forward to seeing less of you ha ha HUGS Lou xx

Very good, love it!! :8855:

hey guys day 3 now dont find it so bad when im at work my boyfriend made me a bacon sandwich last night (that's what he's having now that im not cooking for him! hehe useless) but i just kept on drinking my water and ignored the amazing smelling sambo! he said he was very proud of me and didn't know how i could do it (easy for him to say he's got super speed metabolism so he doesnt know what it feels like to wobble!!)
so i got up this morning and went shopping but didnt buy any clothes as its only day three and im not sure what my body shape will even look like when im 2 stone lighter!!! god im so looking forward to that day!!! i did buy myself a new bag though so thats good always nice to treat yourself isn't it! i also got some sparkling water just to switch it up a bit!
i was wondering though if anyone could tell me what they looked like after loosing a good bit of weight is your skin all saggy after it or what?? what are you guys doing about toning up??

Hey Multicolour,

I'm new too, loving that ive found this forum its already been really inspiring!

Good luck with the 3rd weigh in sure you will have done a great job!

see you around :)

:welcome: Peach Pip! Glad you could join us! May the pounds fly off and the days fly by for you :)

hey guys day 3 now dont find it so bad when im at work my boyfriend made me a bacon sandwich last night (that's what he's having now that im not cooking for him! hehe useless) but i just kept on drinking my water and ignored the amazing smelling sambo! he said he was very proud of me and didn't know how i could do it (easy for him to say he's got super speed metabolism so he doesnt know what it feels like to wobble!!)
so i got up this morning and went shopping but didnt buy any clothes as its only day three and im not sure what my body shape will even look like when im 2 stone lighter!!! god im so looking forward to that day!!! i did buy myself a new bag though so thats good always nice to treat yourself isn't it! i also got some sparkling water just to switch it up a bit!
i was wondering though if anyone could tell me what they looked like after loosing a good bit of weight is your skin all saggy after it or what?? what are you guys doing about toning up??

We're all for mini-goal rewards here Dahlia Rose! They're great incentives to stay strict. Skin is very elastic so don't worry too much about that! I use cocoa butter and No.7 body serum. Also walking is good, strenuous stuff is not advised in the first few weeks though as your body is dealing with the severe calorie restriction. But as you get used to it, you've more energy to do a bit more activity. I'm learning to swim too (finally got the neck to wear a swimsuit!) so that's a great toning activity!

x S

yeah i am going to join a gym next month i usually hate them but i dont care i need to exercise i want the hottest body ever!! woop woop very excited!

I'm on my third week too :) well done on your weight loss so far, I had my WI yesterday and I'm really happy with the results so far this website is awesome!xx

Guys I'm a swimming coach and can honestly tell you that for both fitness and toning it's the best sport, you use every muscle in the body even the ones you didnt know you had and it's non load-bearing! Just remember to mix it up with the strokes you do and build up on distance and speed as it is a completely different kind of exercise to walking, running etc..... Don't be disheartened if you don't feel you've done much either as you will have done far more than you think xx

Just found this old thread from aaages ago!

i have just come back on to this site ladies and moved to Exante, restarting isnt easy! but im excited! first week in and 7lbs down :)

Back