Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Hello all - little update I was a tad naughty at weekend!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by unreal83, 1 September 2009 Social URL.

1. unreal83

unreal83 Want to be a yummy mummy!

Start Weight:
    13st10lb
    Current Weight:
    13st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Dukan
    Hello all how are we doing today?

Just literally finished my cranberry bar for lunch, anyone else think they taste a bit like fresh air spray sometimes?! :eek:

Anyway, had an ok weekend, have been picking at bits of chicken since Wednesday but nothing major, i guess you get to a point and ur body is shouting out for food! But have had some chicken so its ok i guess - well actually, on Fri and Sat I did 100% days and then on Sunday we went to Brighton and i decided to chose something to eat as we were out for the day, but to also see if i could go back on 100% (risky i know) afterwards as i have never been able to do it before, i have felt so much more focussed this time and its been 6 weeks tomorrow of SSing!

So anyway BF wanted to go to Nandos so i said ok then, i chose a chicken wrap WITHOUT CHIPS! and just a side of coleslaw which to be honest wasnt that nice and i left half of it - i monitored what my stomach was telling me and felt full up after 3/4 of the first half! Interesting - yeah actually, interesting that i ignored and though sod it this is my last meal in ages im going to eat it all! I felt ok. It was nice but nothing amazing, just nice to be able to have a nibble of something naughty! Felt a bit rubbish yesterday but i guess thats just my body getting over the food and getting back to normal - i am in my comfort place today (work) so i am not distracted, i feel ok!

Quite proud of myself really, just hope i can have the same focus when i start going up the steps.

Its photo time tonight too, so looking forward to see a further change will post them (if feeling brave still!) later.

2 week weigh in tomorrow, was 11, 12 last time hope i have lost at least 4lbs in that 2 weeks. Fingers crossed!!

Hows everyone else doing? x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Blingbabe

Blingbabe Back On Track!

Start Weight:
    14st13lb
    Current Weight:
    17st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    -2st6lb(-16.27%)
    Diet:
    Slim and Save
    Good to hear of your commendable restraint in Nando's !
    I have a weigh-in on Saturday, a fortnight after last weigh-in. I will update my details after that.
    Hope you achieve desired loss.

4. unreal83

Start Weight:
    13st10lb
    Current Weight:
    13st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Dukan
    I lost 6lbs! So happy - more than half way there now! x

5. onlyme!

onlyme! is a naughty girl...

Diet:
    CD
    Good on you! I can't wait to see your pictures...I am so nosey :)

6. Guru

Guru Silver Member

Start Weight:
    22st10.5lb
    Current Weight:
    19st1.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st9lb(16.01%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    6lbs is ace!

7. parisbeach

parisbeach Silver Member

Start Weight:
    21st0.6lb
    Current Weight:
    18st10.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    15st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st4.1lb(10.9%)
    great loss hun

8. unreal83

Start Weight:
    13st10lb
    Current Weight:
    13st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Dukan
  9. Blingbabe

Blingbabe Back On Track!

Start Weight:
    14st13lb
    Current Weight:
    17st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    -2st6lb(-16.27%)
    Diet:
    Slim and Save
    Hiya unreal83

Your weight loss so far has made a big difference, well done! Good Luck with losing the last 20 pounds.
    I am not brave enough to post swimsuit pictures, would be worried that I put you all off your next shake LOL!

10. Laura Croft

Laura Croft Happily maintaining

Diet:
    Healthy eating, was CD
    You put yourself down in the first three photos :( Look at what's good about you. I know it's hard but really, you do look great.

I used to hate my legs too but I've realised my shape is partially hereditary (good solid Dutch stock and we were born to breed). Sure I need to tone up a bit but hey ho.

Actually it's why I like going to the gym because I realise there's very few perfect bodies out there and all of us are different shapes. That is what makes us unique and special :)

11. cazmilligan

cazmilligan Happiness in a shake!

Start Weight:
    17st4lb
    Current Weight:
    15st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    1st9lb(9.5%)
    Diet:
    cd
    wow, your pics are amazing, what a transformation, and you are very, very pretty too, well done on the weight loss so far x

12. ClareyMary

ClareyMary is back on it...

Start Weight:
    17st4lb
    Current Weight:
    16st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(5.79%)
    Diet:
    Slim and Save
    Congratulations.. :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.