HELLO all, NEW but a restarter!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by loulabelle, 18 October 2006 Social URL.

1. loulabelle

loulabelle Loulabelle

Diet:
    Cambridge diet
    Hello everyone,
    I was a poster on the discovery health forum at the beginning of the year. After successfully finishing the cambridge in March/April I am back on it after putting on a stone..taking my weight from 9 stone 6lbs to 10 stone 6lbs..and don't I notice it!
    At first I didn't think i had put that much on..it was only when I tried my size 10 jeans on that I needed a hanger to pull them up lol.
    Well its my second week ..I lost 7lb last week..so all going well. Really really do not like the new bars (i think its the bits cause apart from that peanut is gorgeous!)
    anyway here I am again. and I am going to promise myself that I will be thin again!
    Thanks all
    Louisa

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. loulabelle

loulabelle Loulabelle

Diet:
    Cambridge diet
    btw lost 4 stone on it previously. this diet really does work..!

4. i'lldoit

i'lldoit Banned

Hi Loulab
    Well done you Hun for not leaving it past the 1 stone gain :D
    Fab 7lbs in your 1st week before you know it you'll have a smile that looks like the coathanger that you used for your Jeans :eek:
    JUST think what a fantastic SLIM Christmas you'll have :)
    xxc

5. flirty40greeneyes

flirty40greeneyes Busy busy busy!!

Start Weight:
    15st3lb
    Current Weight:
    13st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st6lb(9.39%)
    Diet:
    Slim and Save
    Welcome Louisa and well done on your initial weight loss. :D

You are in good company on here as everyone is so friendly and helpful. :) There are a few of us that are going back to lose another stone or two! :eek: Everyone tries to motivate everyone .... or kick up the arse depending on what we need!!!

6. loulabelle

loulabelle Loulabelle

Diet:
    Cambridge diet
    thanks I can always rely on these boards..been reading this board lots and lots..thought it was time to post.
    I have also changed cdc's as my MIL is now my cdc..and I am scared of her so I cannot cheat hehe what a good incentive!

7. SpaceAngel

SpaceAngel I ate my willpower!

Start Weight:
    21st6.0lb
    Current Weight:
    21st6.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Fantastic for losing 4 stone and only regaining one! I think the biggest battle of this diet is keeping the weight off once you have lost it. I reckon you will have lost that stone by next week!

8. brandee

brandee Member

Diet:
    cambridge diet
    hey girls im new on the cambridge diet today, im also a restarter, but need to be successfull!well done foe loosing so much weight before how did you do it?what motivated you and what got u through the tough times?

9. Lindopski

Lindopski Silver Member

Start Weight:
    25st7lb
    Current Weight:
    19st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    5st9lb(22.13%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Me too I am back on CD after a 'delicious' break including two holidays away , one in blackpool and another in Spain.
    I initially lost 6 stone (4 and a half of it on Lipotrim).
    and the rest on CD.
    Put on half a stone straight after coming off it, even eating next to nowt , then enjoyed the other 1 and a half i put on.
    Now back in the zone and in ketosis after over a week on CD. half a stone gone already and enjoying my new route of Tetras and bars a lot more than the shakes.
    My CD counsellor is lovely but a bit doddery and she once turned up with 30 toffee and walnut shakes when I asked for a mix, yum i dont even like them that much :)
    Im loving the choccy orange bars and didnt even know about the cranberry ones, bet they are nice.
    got fed up with the shakes as I always end up with floaters in the mix that make me gag, the tetras are ace im lovin them.
    NOT!!! looking forward to xmas on CD not at all !!!:eek:
    looking forward to weight loss though
    add a meal sounds good , as first time round i VLCD'd for 4 months straight which was most un-fun

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.