Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Attack Hello All, Newbie Here On Day Two

Discussion in 'Dukan Diet' started by joandripple, 26 July 2011 Social URL.

1. joandripple

joandripple Member

Start Weight:
    12st10lb
    Current Weight:
    12st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5lb(2.81%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Hello To All
    I am completely new to Dukan. An unsuccessfull dieter for most of my life, had a gastric band fitted 5 years ago and lost 6 stone. But last September my band and I parted company and since then I have put on two stone. This was put on from last Sept to Xmas, but have managed to stabalise since Feb. I am desparate to shed those two stone and get back into my size 12 clothes again!

Really glad I found this site it is so helpful! I am finding the diet ok, but hope I don't get fed up with just eating protein, but so far so good. Not feeling hungry, just have funny taste in mouth. I have lost 2lbs since yesterday!!

Thanks for reading and best of luck to all of you.

Jo

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Maintainer

Maintainer ** Chief WITCH **

Start Weight:
    141kg
    Current Weight:
    69.3kg
    Goal Weight:
    65.0kg
    Lost(%):
    71.7kg(50.85%)
    Diet:
    Self devised
    Welcome Jo.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.