Hello all...newbie here

Hello all, just thought i would say a quick hello to you all.....i started the Dukan diet yesturday and have lost already so thats a great start. Im trying to lose weight after having my second child 4 monts ago ans wanting to get fit again for this rugby league season.......yes i do play rugby...lol.....ive been playing from the age of 10 and cant seem to be able to give it up...lol
i have about 5 stone to lose before i reach my target weight, but 2 or 3 would be fantastic. I think this site is fantastic to chat to people who need help and support....just the things i will be needing im sure.
Anyway i hope to chat to you all soon....Love and best wishes to you all...Kelly

Last edited:
Hello Kelly and welcome to the forum...

Congratulations on having managed to ask the ONE question I wouldn't have a clue as to how to help!!

Anything Dukan related, we're good... technical stuff, hmm... I think you have to go to another site to obtain a ticker, then paste the code into your signature...

It's true that you're the first rugby playing female I've ever heard of! Are you sure you don't need CARBS for that? Leastwise, no strenuous exercise on attack.

I presume you've got the book, have your oatbran, and know what you're up to? We have a menu thread... and most (all?) of us weigh in tearfully on a Friday morning!

Off shortly myself but I'm sure some will be around this evening...

Thanks for your reply hunni....ive sorted the ticker problem...and yes you need to fill in some info on another site...tickerfactory.com and copy and paste a code into your signiture space...was pretty stright forward.
Well i will weigh in with you all next fri as this is only my second day. Take care. Kelly..xxx

hi kelly and welcome ,good luck with the diet !!

Back