Hello all Newbie here.

jkb

Hi all, Newbie to this site, not a newbie to Slimming world! Been dieting with SW since 2008 and have lost 4 stone, not enough lol, I now cook the SW way without even thinking about it, it’s my way of life, however for some time weight loss has been difficult for me, for some reason I find it really difficult to loose, been to the doctors had the usual tests all came back fine, So I went off the rails for a bit (well 6 months) and have managed to put on a stone in weight! Gutted! However have managed now to pick myself up and restarted the eating plan. Began last Saturday 16th April and so far have been doing really well!
I suffer from Low self-Discipline, I’m sure there are a few that do, however I’ve been goggling self-discipline (which was very interesting) and came upon this site! What I have read is brilliant and I’m so happy that I have found it! I am hopeful that everyone will help me stay on target and give me support on my new weight loss journey as I will do my best to help anyone else.
So hello to all and hopefully see you all around. :bliss::)

Back