Hello all, Newbie here :)

xwendywoox

Hi all I a newbie here, infact I am a newbie to forums fullstop, so i apologise in advance if I post in the wrong place or generally cock up! Lol! :D
I am starting the Atkins diet on monday. I did this diet about 6years ago with a great deal of success, then 'fell off he wagon' and piled the pounds on. Have tried WW inbetween then and now and that worked (for a while) until, after a few months at goal and the bad habits slipped back in.

Hoping to gain some extra knowledge and support from here and make the lifetime, lifestyle change for good this time :)

hello and welcome to the mad house :)
there is loads of info on here and some lovely people , have a look at the stickies they are really helpful and maybe start a diary in the diary section, thats where most of us 'hang out'

Best of luck x

Hello and welcome:)

Hi and welcome. You will find a treasure trove of infomation and support on Minimins from people in the same boat. Good luck with your journey. :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi and thanks all! I have started The Atkins plan today and I am very excited about it! Lol! I was even wishing the weekend away so i could get on it :D

Will do a diary so you can all see how I get on and if I am doing it correctly. Thanks for the support!

Back