Hello All - Newbie here

Wow not too far away from where I used to live. I have family friends living on ena rd in sneinton.
I now live in Plymouth and love it down here.

Hey Sonya!
well although i was born in sneinton - i had the delight of growing up in clifton!!
so i went to farnborough comp - but i do have a few friends that went to manvers and carlton willows. my grandad was the head caretaker at greenwood for years - right up till the mid 80's!! so loads of people knew him - if they went to greenwood of course!
Plymouth ey?
oh to be by the sea!!! i hate living so inland...
my folks moved to Greece a few years ago - i think every midlander needs to be near the sea - as we're so bloody far away from it!!

right - now i have to make a confession..
yesterday - i had my bar around mid day, then it was my grans birthday - so went to see her, then my friend was over from sweden, so i met up with her - which turned into a bit of a session - and i was really hungry - had nothing on me to eat - so i had some serano ham, feta and olives - a small amount i might add, and i did at least have my metformin on me - so i took one of those - i just hope i've not done any diet damage!?!
only time will tell..
its ironic, as prior to that i met up with a friend for coffee - and he was literally gobsmacked when i took off my jacket - he saw me only two weeks ago, and admitted last night that he couldn't really see any difference - until now..
so that felt great - a few people have commented this week actually, so i really hope i've not harmed the wonderful diet - i made the most sensible food choices i could in the environment i was in - trust me, their was many lovely things that i knew would be really bad - and i had to sit with my friend who was drinking red wine, and who also had orange creme brulee - which looked divine i must say - and i stayed strong!!
although when i ate these mini tapas dishes - i was so full afterwards, it was unbelievable!!
which was good!
although i didn't enjoy the feeling of being full at all!!

anyway, must dash for now - how is everybody doing out there??

sVx

eighth week now - another 4lbs of fat gone forever!!
still going to the gym - its not killing me so much now.
on add a meal week - cottage cheese and cucumber is rocking my world sadly!!

getting close to the 15 zone now - this is really exciting - i am already the lowest i've been this century!
when i get into the 15's i'll be the lowest i've weighed in 12 years!!!!
scary but true!

hope everyone is doing well.

sVx

Back