Hello all you Lipotrimmers!!!!

just wanted to come and say hello. I have been reading some of the messages and am feeling informed and inspired.

I started Lipotrim 3 days ago so have been following your threads with great interest.

I have started a diary thread but would particularly like to hear from you guys on Lipotrim for mutual support.

A fellow lipotrimer ! thers not that many of us on here , feel free to msn me , i'll get my addy up if its not there already , im still getting used to this site and finding new things everyday lol xxx

Hi xxluckyxx,

Well done on your weight loss:)

How are you finding it?

Love Mini xxx

A fellow lipotrimer ! thers not that many of us on here , feel free to msn me , i'll get my addy up if its not there already , im still getting used to this site and finding new things everyday lol xxx

well hello there lucky......I'm still getting used to this site too......but you have now highlighlighted further my total messaging ignorance......what's 'addy' ???

just wanted to come and say hello. I have been reading some of the messages and am feeling informed and inspired.

I started Lipotrim 3 days ago so have been following your threads with great interest.

I have started a diary thread but would particularly like to hear from you guys on Lipotrim for mutual support.[/quote
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

hi lady nibbler

well hopefully i can help you although im now on the ccambridge i was on lipotrim for 7 month so if i can help in anyway please ask i lost over 7stone on lipotrim and just finishe d my first week on cambridge started it on the 8th jan but i know lots about lipotrim
good luck
debbie
ps there is a site just for lipotrimmers
its Home click on home to go to site debbie
hope mini doe,snt mind me telling you take a look around there and have a read throuogh the threads there are lots of peolple all at different stages of the lipotrim diet hope it helps
debbie

Last edited:
Good luck lady nibbler you have the worst over know i found the 2nd and 3rd days the worst i described it as the food dt's!!!!:eek:
keep the good work up and the results will show!:)
Love
Noonie x

weight.png

Hi Ladynibbler, its nice to know there is another lipotrimmer an "addy " is your address, both myself and lucky chat to each other on msn. You can find peoples msn addy in there profile just click on there name and then profile you can find out where people are etc.
Anywell welcome and feel free to chat away.

I have been on lipotrim for nearly 9 wks now and lost 3st 10lbs so it sure does work.

Hi Ladytrimmer

Another lipotrimmer here ... not doing too bad actually .. 17lbs in 2 weeks so quite pleased with that .. I know it will slow down now .. I'm ready for that ... but really want to be slim (as my name suggests) for my little girls 2nd birthday in June ... that's my main goal ... my mini goal is another 11lbs by Valentines (in the Valentines Challenge) taking my loss to 2 stone ... good to set mini challenges too and lots of warm frothy, soapy baths with a good book and some candles!!! Non-food rewards!!

How are you finding the shakes/soup? I can't take the soup at all, though I know some love it .. like Sonkie above ... so I'm just doing the shakes .... fave is choc I think!!

Let us know how you go!!

Hi lipotrimmers!

I started Lipotrim 2 and half weeks ago. I was going to start Lighter Life but on my first evening the LLC didn't show up - and I wasn't very happy considering it was a 75 mile round trip to see her! Nevermind, it did me a favour as another lady showed up to see her and she told me about her sister who had just started Lipotrim. So here I am.

Lipotrim is less than half the price of Lighter Life, and apart from the verylimited variety of "food" with Lipotrim, the results I think are the same. YOU WILL LOSE WEIGHT!

I have lost 23 pounds in 17 days and I am over the moon. For those of you who have just started, please let me assure you that the meal replacements become matter of fact, and you don't miss food after, say, 10 days or so. I felt miserable for the first few days as felt very sorry for myself and deprived of food. However on day 5 I woke up and felt fantastic! What a change. I felt full of energy and more alert than I had done for ages. Don't get me wrong, I still find I have times when I could eat my way through a fish shop, but the temptation quickly passes.

Good luck to everyone, and if anybody has any tips then please let us know.

xxx

ME AND LIPOTRIM

hi i,ve been on was on lipotrim for nearly 8 month and lost over 7 stone its the best diet in the world if you stick to it 100% its changed my life my starting weight was 18st 13lb and now i,m down to 12st 2lb and have another 30lb left to lose to get to my goal
stick with it its so worth it
i,m now on the cambride diet started it on the 8th january to lose the rest
its so worth stickig to these diets belive me i feel like a new person
debbie

Last edited:
Hi lipotrimmers!

I started Lipotrim 2 and half weeks ago. I was going to start Lighter Life but on my first evening the LLC didn't show up - and I wasn't very happy considering it was a 75 mile round trip to see her! Nevermind, it did me a favour as another lady showed up to see her and she told me about her sister who had just started Lipotrim. So here I am.

Lipotrim is less than half the price of Lighter Life, and apart from the verylimited variety of "food" with Lipotrim, the results I think are the same. YOU WILL LOSE WEIGHT!

I have lost 23 pounds in 17 days and I am over the moon. For those of you who have just started, please let me assure you that the meal replacements become matter of fact, and you don't miss food after, say, 10 days or so. I felt miserable for the first few days as felt very sorry for myself and deprived of food. However on day 5 I woke up and felt fantastic! What a change. I felt full of energy and more alert than I had done for ages. Don't get me wrong, I still find I have times when I could eat my way through a fish shop, but the temptation quickly passes.

xxx

23lbs!!! in 17 days is fantastic!!!

Congrats and well done:)

Love Mini xxx

Hi everyone

Thanks so much for your support. I am sooo pleased so far with Lipotrim. I wake up each morning and feel a little slimmer each day! lol

Sonkie - well done on your fantastic loss - keep it up

mummydebbie - you astound me. I am in awe!

Wannabeslim - we can do this! we have been on lipotrim about same time. Isn't it great?

I don't know about everyone else, but because I don't like the foodpacks very much I fool my brain into thinking I am eating Marks & Spencer Chocolate Mousse! It works! lol

Helen x

Hi lipotrimmers!

xxx

Wow 23 lbs in just over 2 weeks that is fantastic great going

Back