hello all!!!!!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by honeycain, 5 December 2009 Social URL.

1. honeycain

honeycain New Member

hello all just wanted to indroduce myself to you all, Ive come on here for some support and encouragement to hopefully lose 4 stone by march!!!!, my husband is away on tour in afghan and i want to lose the weight so that he comes bk to a new wife, he's loves me no matter what weight i am, but the 4 stone would make a dramatic difference, then once ive lost that i can concentrate on the rest lol,
    How are we all doing? is there anything that anyone is one which helps towards weight loss?

hope to hear from you all soon and keep up the good work
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Hi and welcome. What type of diet do you want to try something like Weight Watchers or Slimming World or a Very Low Calorie Diet?

Irene xx
  4. DQ

DQ Queen of the Damned

What a fantastic goal - welcome to Minimins :wavey:
  5. Love

Love Member

Weight Watchers
    Hi Honeycain,

that's a great idea! I'm sure that would make you feel amazing when you see the look on your hubby's face ;) Good luck.

♥ LOVE ♥
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.