Hello All !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hia Lucie, its lara2006 from the pink site here. Glad to hear u are ok. I am also 5ft 4in and am gonna be a size 10. Not that i have ever been before always remember being 14+ even when swimming training 3 hours a day when younger. No reason why u shouldnt get to a size 8/10. Good luck with u journey. x

Hey hun.....Thanks for the great welcome!!!

How much do you have to lose??? I am willing to share my targets lol!!!!

......Jealous I want a night out in Newcastle!!

Are they your doggies on your profile page...adorable!!

Lucie
x

Hiya BF, yep they're my dogs, Sam is the big one, and Suzy is the smaller one, they're both yorkshire terriers, just Suzy is a minature LOL...:D

My weight to goal is on my ticker below LOL....I've got just under 2stone to go,,,scales showed very favourable this morning but i'll wait for verification tomorrow morning, I didn't eat much yesterday, no hunger ???? not knocking it, makes a change LOL..:p

Calmer now........the amount of food they have just troughed is obscene....one guy alone had 2 packets of mini chedders (at once) then 3 packets of walkers crisps (at once) followed by burger,chips beans and a pudding..... crumble and custard thing of some sort...thats not all he still has a box of brown in the fridge...pasties, rolls, scotch egg, pies, sausage rolls etc.......I think he only eats brown food...I did ask him once if he knew what fruit and veg were....he just grunted.......
The thing is although he won't admit it these culinary delights play havoc with his stomach and later he will be belching for england....and the rest....a one man band of vile bodily functions......i may have to club him to death....

....can you tell I have PMT per chance?

Hi there
I am sure you can do it.. you are well on your way there already

hahaha it made me laugh about the man with his box of brown, hehehe i think he is related to my hubby
as for clubbing the man to death well that made me roar heeeeheeee
funny lucie too funny!!
oh and welcome by the way
nat xxxx

Glad it made you smile!!!

Been reading your page for inspiration......

He has just eaten "inhaled" two bars of chocolate..........

he has had the equivalent of a weeks worth of calories for me in an hour or so!!!:eek:

Back