Hello all!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Clairebelle, 19 January 2011 Social URL.

1. Clairebelle

Clairebelle Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World

My name is Claire and I joined here about three years ago, when I was 14 and a half stone.

I did the Rosemary Conelly diet/exercise for a year and dropped to 10 and a half stone (just in time for my wedding!). After the wedding, I put a bit back on and went up to about 11 stone, which I maintained for about 6 months - until I got pregnant.

I did well during pregnancy, and at 9 months pregnant was still only 12 and a half stone. After giving birth to a beautiful baby girl, my weight has slowly crept up again to 14 stone.

My little girl is now almost one, and I am determined to lose the weight again and be fit & healthy for the summer, so I can keep up with her at the park!!

I have started eating healthier and cutting out chocolates and takeaways and am going to give myself a month or so & see how much I can lose without being on a specific diet.

My ultimate goal would be to get to 10 stone 7lbs by July 19th:

So, to lose 49 lbs in 6 months.

Hopefully will makes lots of new friends along the way and the journey will be a good one!!

Claire x
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Welcome back and good luck

Irene xx
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.