Hello All...!!

roannegreenway

Introductions 1st.....
My name is Roanne and im 38 years young, im a mum of 3 and a step mum of 5 more!! i work part time and have been married ( for the 2nd time ) alittle under a year.
Now where do i start ???
Well i had WLS four years ago ( gastric band ) and got down to a rather lovely 10 stone which wasnt bad considering i was 23 stone to start , i had a full TT a year later and was very happy.
Now since then i have been divorced and remarried and had a baby which all in all with crap eating and total contentment has watched me go back up to 14st 10lbs !!!
Although i know the weight is going on i seem to be in complete denial and havent really addressed it again until now.
Before i got remarried i lived in Clacton on sea with all my family around me but for 2 years i live in Bedford and have zero friends so im comfort eating alot......( my fault no one elses !!)
Im hopefully going to have my band filled in the next month or so to kick start me and i joined SW 3 weeks ago and weigh more than i started pmsl!!!
so basically im looking for support and to give support where i can and hopefully get this weight off as i have a skydive for charity on the 3rd of October and would like to be alot slimmer..xxx

Hi Roanne,
Your charity skydive is very exciting. I did a charity trek last year, and it was one of the best things I have ever done.
I also completely sympathise with your story. I managed to get my weight down to where I was pretty happy, about 10lbs from where I wanted to be. Then my marriage broke down, got divorced, and moved 200 miles away. I have a job but haven't started it yet, and I don't know anybody here other than my partner, so I completely understand about replacing everything with food!
I genuinely wish you all the best with your weight loss journey.

Thank you Littlered,

I must have been out of the game for a while as i havent heard od Exante??
I remember a good few years ago being on LL and completed the course is it the same sort of thing??
If so how are you doing??

Post Retracted for Privacy Reasons.

Last edited:
Thanks Andeevans,
I did the Silverstone Half marathon in March and that almost killed me, had planned to lose weight before hand but Yawn yawn ....we all know the Monday will start story so by the time i finished it was 3 hours and 45 mins and i was pretty much one of the last people, so wanted to not do it but had pledged to Make A Wish foundation that i would and raise money so had no choice !!!
Still i plan to do it next year and sort my bloody self out and lose the weight !!!! lol

Exante is the same sort of idea as Cambridge, LL, etc. It's a total food replacement but you don't have to go to any classes as they only sell their food packs online.
I hadn't heard of it until very recently. I was keen to lose weight, but having moved a long way from my last Cambridge counsellor, and also needing something a little more affordable, I found Exante just googling for VLCDs!

Back