Hello all!!

Nikky2507

Hi I just joined the forum and I'm looking forward to being part of it.

I am just about to start healthy eating as I'm fed up with my mummy tummy as my son is nearly two!!!!

I also have asthma and am very unfit so need to get that under control as well.

I find it really hard to stick diets out and I think my major issue is lack of exercise as I know if I did regular abdominal exercise I would lose this horrible tummy!

I work full time and have my son to run after so very tires in the evening but really need to be more motivated!

Really hope this forum will help my motivation!

Thanks for reading

Nicola

Hi Nicola,

I'm a newbie too so will be on here a lot for support. I'm a working mum too with a 5 yr old and 2 yr old so time is tight but I found the key to maintaining the weight that I have lost already is down to exercise and toning really makes as much difference to your shape as weight loss. (I joined a local running club as a beginner 18 mths ago and finished my first marathon in April this year) Take a look at your local council website as my local council does loads of things in thr local area free of charge to get people back into regular exercise.
best of luck

Thank you so much for your reply.

Money is definitely an issue for me and partly why I haven't joint the gym but finding free clubs in my area is a great idea will research today!

Good luck with your weigh loss!

Back