Hello all

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by creashor, 4 September 2007 Social URL.

1. creashor

creashor Member

I will be starting LL on Monday.

I have what seems a mountain in front of me. I am 27 stones with an ideal weight of about 14 stones.

I'm going to give this my all. I am 38 years old and have been losing battle since I was about 17. I have a 5 year old and 2 year old that I want to be around for.

Anyway I will be lurking and posting whenever I can.

Nice to meet you all.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. joh117

joh117 Full Member

Good luck. Just get through the first 4 or 5 days and you will be sailing. It was the best decision I ever made and I dont intend to look back.

Before you know it you will be running around after your kids. I can now take my 2 year old on the slides at kids play centres it has given me a new lease of life.

4. Eileen

Eileen likes posting.

Slimming world.
    Hi Nick welcome too the site, this will be the best thing you ever do. 100 days seems like a long time but believe me it flys by, after the first week it seems too get easy.Good luck.
  5. DramaQueen

DramaQueen Full Member

Hi Creashor,

I have just started (today). It is the best decision I have ever made. it's now or never. You may feel like you have a mountain ahead of you (as do I) but you have taken the first and hardest step. Good luck. i will keep an eye out for you.
  6. iceycold

iceycold Full Member

Lighter Life
    Hi Nick,
    As Joh117 says, hang on in there for the first week, it does get easier after that.
    Well done for making a start., the time does seem to fly by.
  7. Barb

Barb Gold Member

Healthy eating/Food diary
    Check out the gallery if you need inspiration - that will really help you to see how possible it really is.

Best of luck for your new life.
  8. Big H

Big H Silver Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slim & Save
    Hello mate,

I'm 31 and am starting for the 2nd time today. 1st time round I lost 7 stone in 13 weeks, my brother lost 12 stone in 6 months. It works trust me. Just hang in there for the 1st week. Drink 4 milshakes a day and nothing else (1 bar a day after 2 weeks) and you will be 14 stone for next summer - that's motivation!!
  9. creashor

creashor Member

Thanks for all the replies.

Just want to get started now....

All the best

10. Just Do It

Just Do It Full Member

Current Weight:
    Hi Nick,

You sound all fired up and raring to go. Best wishes for success. The good thing about this is the speed it comes off, just a couple of weeks makes a huge difference and you'll be feeling so much better in a short space of time.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.