Hello all

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by creashor, 4 September 2007 Social URL.

1. creashor

creashor Member

Hi

I will be starting LL on Monday.

I have what seems a mountain in front of me. I am 27 stones with an ideal weight of about 14 stones.

I'm going to give this my all. I am 38 years old and have been losing battle since I was about 17. I have a 5 year old and 2 year old that I want to be around for.

Anyway I will be lurking and posting whenever I can.

Nice to meet you all.

Regards

Nick

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. joh117

joh117 Full Member

Diet:
    LL
    Good luck. Just get through the first 4 or 5 days and you will be sailing. It was the best decision I ever made and I dont intend to look back.

Before you know it you will be running around after your kids. I can now take my 2 year old on the slides at kids play centres it has given me a new lease of life.

Jo

4. Eileen

Eileen likes posting.

Diet:
    Slimming world.
    Hi Nick welcome too the site, this will be the best thing you ever do. 100 days seems like a long time but believe me it flys by, after the first week it seems too get easy.Good luck.

5. DramaQueen

DramaQueen Full Member

Hi Creashor,

I have just started (today). It is the best decision I have ever made. it's now or never. You may feel like you have a mountain ahead of you (as do I) but you have taken the first and hardest step. Good luck. i will keep an eye out for you.

6. iceycold

iceycold Full Member

Diet:
    Lighter Life
    Hi Nick,
    As Joh117 says, hang on in there for the first week, it does get easier after that.
    Well done for making a start., the time does seem to fly by.

7. Barb

Barb Gold Member

Diet:
    Healthy eating/Food diary
    Check out the gallery if you need inspiration - that will really help you to see how possible it really is.

Best of luck for your new life.

8. Big H

Big H Silver Member

Start Weight:
    23st11lb
    Current Weight:
    19st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    15st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st10lb(19.82%)
    Diet:
    Slim & Save
    Hello mate,

I'm 31 and am starting for the 2nd time today. 1st time round I lost 7 stone in 13 weeks, my brother lost 12 stone in 6 months. It works trust me. Just hang in there for the 1st week. Drink 4 milshakes a day and nothing else (1 bar a day after 2 weeks) and you will be 14 stone for next summer - that's motivation!!

9. creashor

creashor Member

Thanks for all the replies.

Just want to get started now....

All the best

Nick

10. Just Do It

Just Do It Full Member

Current Weight:
    13st3.0lb
    Hi Nick,

You sound all fired up and raring to go. Best wishes for success. The good thing about this is the speed it comes off, just a couple of weeks makes a huge difference and you'll be feeling so much better in a short space of time.

Claire

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.