Hello all!

Nini89

My name is Niamh and I just joined this very minute. Awesome to have a support app on the iPhone. Even better to have people on the same journey to weight loss, to being a new person. :-D Joined Weightwatchers 2 months ago. Was 18st to start with. My goal is 10 st. Almost down 1 stone already. I've been big all my life but I know my life is only starting out. I'll be 22 in November so hopefully I'll be about halfway to my goal by then. good luck to everyone else out there on their journeys!!!

Last edited:
Welcome to the community and a big congrats on you loss. :) well done. Good luck with your journey

Thank you Misskim81. Same to you!! I had my weigh in today (Wednesday 13th) and I'm officially down a stone so I'm delighted. Thanks again and good luck to you too. :-D

Hi Nini. I myself am new to this forum. Just joined and i'm starting my journey on this day, 14th July 2011. Well done on your current weight loss - I can't wait to see my scales getting lower and lower! Good luck on the rest of your journey!

Sorry I accidentally hit send before I was done!! Thanks so much, I really appreciate that. As I was saying, I'm really happy for you and I hope it will be totally worth it for you. :)

Back