Hello all : )

Hi there Frumpty,

It certainly was a relief yesterday to loose weight.

Yes i work part time hours. i work 8-3pm monday to thursday with a half hour lunch break. I work in the IT Department for Southampton university. What do you do for work? xx

Hi there Frumpty,

It certainly was a relief yesterday to loose weight.

Yes i work part time hours. i work 8-3pm monday to thursday with a half hour lunch break. I work in the IT Department for Southampton university. What do you do for work? xx

Hi Rhi,

Oooo, am so jealous of part time working : ) I'm a business advisor so loadsa travel and sitting in car, great help to weight loss ;)

Hope your weekends going well, I had a long day yesterday so have been quite chilled today and am going to have to get a kick up the backside to go for a walk : )

Hugs xxx

LOL. Unfortunately due to my ME i was really struggling with working full time so had to cut my hours back which also meant me loosing money :( i do love my fridays off though.

unfortunately i have been ill all day today so been in bed. Not felt particularly well since wednesday but today felt a lot worse so have just slept. At least it stopped me from snacking lol.

did you manage to get out for your walk today? yay to chilled weekends. Xxxx

LOL. Unfortunately due to my ME i was really struggling with working full time so had to cut my hours back which also meant me loosing money :( i do love my fridays off though.

unfortunately i have been ill all day today so been in bed. Not felt particularly well since wednesday but today felt a lot worse so have just slept. At least it stopped me from snacking lol.

did you manage to get out for your walk today? yay to chilled weekends. Xxxx

Aw, ME is harsh to cope with, so a very large hug to you {{{u}}} Sorry you're not feeling too well, hope you are up and chirpy again soon...xxx My walk turned into playing Little Big Planet, but will walk up and down stairs a few times.

Hugs

xxx

Back