Hello all!

Jojo485

I have used mini mins before but for the Dukan Diet and that was a year ago I decided it wasnt for me. Not been dieting due to a rough year and now I want a more permanent stable diet I can sink my teeth into! Look forward to journeying with you all =]

Josie x

Hi Josie and welcome back :) good luck in your journey xx

Hello and welcome back to the forum :)

Last edited:
Hi Josie.
Welcome to SW and this forum. Remember this is not a diet, but a retraining of what foods to eat, nothing is banned but some items need care in the quantity you eat/drink!
If you follow SW correctly you will never be hungry and you will be spoilt for choice for ideas for food to eat.
There are lots of recipes here.......enjoy
Pete

bilsat said:
Hi Josie.
Welcome to SW and this forum. Remember this is not a diet, but a retraining of what foods to eat, nothing is banned but some items need care in the quantity you eat/drink!
If you follow SW correctly you will never be hungry and you will be spoilt for choice for ideas for food to eat.
There are lots of recipes here.......enjoy
Pete

Especially Pete's recipes are amazing & yum :)

Welcome to the Forum! Slimming World is *definitely* the way to go! It's so easy to follow because it doesn't limit the foods you can eat, just makes you think more wisely about how much of certain things you are eating! Hope you enjoy the forums and get stuck in :) it's great to have so many amazing losers in one place, all full of SW wisdom!

Back