Hello All !!

letmeout

Silver Member
Hello everyone, I didn't expect to be on here today but have access here at my firnds house. My home internet has been playing me p for a couple of weeks and kept kicking me off! I've also been doing rather badly on the diet after a planne 2 days off turned into 8! So-I hve not lost any weight for days BUT am proper back on track now ( thanks to (Grandma for keeping an eye on me!!).
If I can't keep my focus with the great weight losses that can be acheived on CD and the fantastic advice and support on Mini's then gawd help me! I'm so glad to have found you all-I know I can do this !
xxx

It is sorted at home now-but I am away so getting on tonight is a bonus. You're so right though-I really think visiting here everyday makes all the difference to me. The support akes such a difference and the feeling of comeraderie really helps !
Dancin'- yo are doing exeptionally well!! xx

Great to have you back, Letmeout! We've missed you! I'm so pleased you are back on it as you had done so very well!

Will be in touch via email very soon with new pics of Martha and Jago!

Have a good few days away.

x

For most people once they cheat , or have something they find it very hard to get back on . But you know your one of them thats going to show us that it can be done . haha
Come on the goal is in sight

Evenin' all. Releived to say I have stayed on track again today. Thanks for all your support.
xxx

Back