Hello all

lubelu

Hi everyone,
I'm on day five of Lipotrim and it's going ok so far, I did do the lighter life programme and lost 3 stone, then didn't do the maintance as went away with work and so over the past year just over 2 stone has creeped back on and although I know I changed my easting habits slightly I struggled with things like wportion sizes, will power (when everyone else is having a nice bit of cake and you're not on the diet anymore...etc etc). I was just wondering what support there was on the lipotrim programme once you have reached your target weight? Obviously they will help to reintroduce food but what about your eating habits i.e. eating when upset as it's very different when you come off the diet and food is back in your life, I think that takes more will power than the diet itself. The last thing I want to do is put it back on again!!!
So I', 5'8 weighted in at 14st 11lbs and what to get to 11stone for my summer holiday!

exactly! I'm going Malta with a lot of size 10 friends....Don't want to look like a beached Whale next to them

to be honest hun there isnt that much support during or after the LT but thats what this forum is for so just keep logging on,there are a lot of people on here at all stages,some just starting and others who are maintaing so someone can always answer you questions ,good luck xx

Well I'll say... the support on here is second to none!!! Everyones so lovely :):):) xxx

Back