Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Hello All,

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Toyz, 12 June 2009 Social URL.

1. Toyz

Toyz New Member

Hi All

It's my first day on Slimming world and I think it's gone ok. My syns have been my Gin & Tonic!

My goal is to be a size 14/16, at the moment I'm 20/22.

I know it's a personal question to ask, but did anyone have bloated stomach the first day of their diet. I've felt like a corked bottle of lemonnade today BUT I'm not hungry and I've stuck to it :D

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    Hi and welcome. Good luck with SW.

Have a look at the SW section and perhaps start a diary thread for encouragement

Irene xx

4. malaika

malaika Lover of Extra Easy

Start Weight:
    11st8lb
    Current Weight:
    9st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st8lb(22.22%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    Hi and welcome!
    I sometimes do feel bloated, but perhaps it's because I am eating more than I usually do.
    Just keep it up. It really works!

5. drbetteridge

drbetteridge Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st8lb
    Current Weight:
    14st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6lb(2.94%)
    Diet:
    Slim Fast
    Hi and welcome! Sometimes I feel bloated the first two or three days, but then I feel lighter than ever. It'll be worth it. Good luck

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.