Hello, am new here

StellaY

Thought I would post here too, since it's SW diet I am doing

I'm a 36 yr old married woman, trying to shift a bit of weight for holiday in Sept

I'm following SW but not attending classes, started on Monday doing it myself. Vegetarian, so I only do green days. I've eaten a whole SW quiche today lol

Also using Wii Fit to try and exercise a bit too, although admittedly only using it once or twice a week, should really try to do it daily

Hello again! Take a good look around the SW forum and if you have any questions just ask x

Hi Stella! How are you? Is the Wii Fit any good? Everyone seems to be raving about them at the moment. I don't want to miss out!

Hi Stella and :welcome: to minimins. It's great here. Lots of support and fun. I'm mostly veggie and I'm on no particular plan but dedicated to healthy eating. Good luck with your journey :)

welcome to the forum

Well I lost 3lb in my first week, and can quite safely say particularly yesterday I ate like a pig :D

Chika, Wii Fit is loads of fun. But like with any form of exercise, you do have to motivate yourself to actually do it. It's fun to play with friends too, I've got 3 pals coming round on Wednesday for tea, then some fun on Wii Fit. I did the muscle work outs on Saturday, so am feeling it a bit, especially my tummy muscles

Hi Stella! How are you? Is the Wii Fit any good? Everyone seems to be raving about them at the moment. I don't want to miss out!

I have the wii and wii fit, they are great, got my bronze sticker using wii fit, doing jogging, step class and boxing......:whacky068:

I also love playing wario wares, bowling and baseball, it's very addictive......

Back